BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Podcast - Linz Goes Wild In Blackpool

For your listening pleasure a new BRFCS podcast. Hosted by Ian (@ianherbert) and featuring myself, Mikey (@mikeydelap), Josh (@joshboswell) and special guest Linz (@linzlewis15). We look at transfers, pre season matches and Linz talks about how she became a Rovers fan and the #formegan campaign.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2017-07-29_brfcs_ep82.mp3

If you want to donate to the #formegan campaign then you can do so via:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/linzlewis15

View full article

• Like 2

Mikey Delap seems to think B'mouth U'23's is a higher level than League 1. B'mouth U'23's in a step down from Rovers U'23's. Strange comments from someone who wants to round people up who he doesn't agree with so he can 'identify them better'. Dear me:).

It got a lot better after that....

Agree Bury have signed some good players, doubts about Lee Clarke as a manager

Great work from Linz Lewis, hopefully Dunny gets involved. She knows her football too. She should be a regular:rover:

Saviola or Xavi:)

Very enjoyable listen all round. Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback BlueBoy. I did say the "round people up" comment in reference to people calling him a traitor, which he isn't - not the comparative levels of under 23 standard.

Glad you enjoyed the listen - much appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Holleo said:

Thanks for your feedback BlueBoy. I did say the "round people up" comment in reference to people calling him a traitor, which he isn't - not the comparative levels of under 23 standard.

Glad you enjoyed the listen - much appreciated.

I know. I disagree with you there too.:)

More importantly it really was a good listen, so thanks to all of you who put the time and effort in to do it. Hope there's more to come as the season unfolds.:rover:

• Like 1

Good listen, well done guys

However

Rooney sentiment?   31 years old, England's record goalscorer, around the same age Tugay was when he joined Rovers, Simliar age to when Zola joined Chelsea and a year younger than Ronaldo.

I think bagging Rooney on a Free transfer is incredible business for Everton and his wages may appear high, but in today's market are they really that high?

He was first name on my team sheet for my fantasy football team, has got an incredible record of not getting injured a lot and has got a good 3 or 4 season's in him yet.

Ibrahimovic is still flying at 35 and of all the deals done this summer I think Rooney to Everton will have Everton pushing for Champions League qualification, natural born winner

• 2 weeks later...

Just listened to this excellent podcast well done Linz you've done an amazing job raising money for Megan & for such an amazing cause I hope all the events raise enough so that they can conduct more research into a horrible disease in children and hopefully one day find a cure. Keep up the good work Linz keep them coming Kamy with these really enjoyable listen!

On 17/08/2017 at 01:35, old darwen blue said:

Are these on iTunes because I can't find them? When I click on the link above and press the blue iTunes button it says the address is iinvalid!

If you follow the link & press RSS it will load into your Podcast app on the iPhone ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.