BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turnstiles - ticket checks

Loosely, from what I can gather when you scan through a turnstile lights flash on the inside above the turnstile showing what category ticket has been scanned. Usually in the Riverside one person is checking all turnstiles so if you enter in a large crowd you may be missed. (I may be wrong!)

19 hours ago, chickendippers123 said:

Hey guys,

My friend who has a concession ticket for Saturday's game against Doncaster but now can't make it. He said I can have his ticket but I'm not a concession. Are tickets checked at the turnstiles?

Thanks

You should be fine, just keep your ticket in your pocket until you slot it in the machine. They only really check your ticket if you actively show it them.

• Moderation Lead
7 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

a pal of mine has been going on an 18-21 ticket since the scanners came in, he's 32.

I don't know how he sleeps at night.......

46 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

a pal of mine has been going on an 18-21 ticket since the scanners came in, he's 32.

If Jack was alive, I'd be very cross. Seeing as he is dipping into Bilaji's lap dancing fund, give that man-boy a pat on the back.

1 hour ago, Lancaster Rover said:

He wouldn't be doing it if it were under different ownership I can assure you

Except he's been doing it for 11 years and Venky's have been here 7. 

Presumably you'd be OK with him walking into your house approx 20 times a year and taking a few quid from your wallet?

Archived