Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Blackburn

15 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

The Romanians and Polish run a lot round there....my mum lives about a mile and half away

Mrs works at St Wilfrid's and the area has been going down the pan for the last 10 years. Brothels,drugs,people trafficking and a turf war over car washes and tyre outfits. 

1 hour ago, philipl said:

What’s interesting about it ? You don’t get many judys now I suppose but interesting is pushing it 

is that what you meant ?

3 hours ago, philipl said:

So one British sounding name out a multitude of non British sounding names is interesting how exactly ?

Or is this just straw clutching ?  

15 minutes ago, tomphil said:

So one British sounding name out a multitude of non British sounding names is interesting how exactly ?

Or is this just straw clutching ?  

What straw is he clutching at?

5 hours ago, KS Cracovia said:

Mrs works at St Wilfrid's and the area has been going down the pan for the last 10 years. Brothels,drugs,people trafficking and a turf war over car washes and tyre outfits. 

A couple of my pals are long serving Police officers in the Blackburn borough and they have a similar take on it over various areas. 

But of course the influx of people from different backgrounds and cultures only adds to the problems that were already there.

Hey ho though lets keep the borders wide open, everybody welcome. Every 2 good good doctors and nurses are balanced out by 10 economic scumbags. All contribute to the economy though so it's fine !

12 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

What straw is he clutching at?

One of our lot mixing with those barbarians I think is the jist of it 

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

A couple of my pals are long serving Police officers in the Blackburn borough and they have a similar take on it over various areas. 

But of course the influx of people from different backgrounds and cultures only adds to the problems that were already there.

Hey ho though lets keep the borders wide open, everybody welcome. Every 2 good good doctors and nurses are balanced out by 10 economic scumbags. All contribute to the economy though so it's fine !

Spot on! But I forgot, It's enriching us!