BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Saxoman...formerly of this parish

• Moderation Lead
9 hours ago, tomphil said:

There's anti Saxo Malware eraser on here called KHodd, maybe you can borrow that :lol:

I wouldn't do it for all the tea in China, but thanks for the props! B)

In all seriousness, I've flagged him as a spammer from all the IP addresses he's registered from, so fingers crossed he doesn't come back.....

17 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Claret in peace, as ever...

We have a virus on our Board, that goes under the name of Saxoman..would you like him back on a season-long loan ? I'm sure we can club together and pay his wages. Whatever insults have been flung at him, he pops up again like a  " Whack-a-mole " machine !!

Please ?

I think you have a couple on the LT website. One particular individual posts all sorts of stuff that would see him banned off any normal site. I would love to see the back of him and I know plenty have tried to get him banned. Not easy like you say, when the keep popping back up. Hopefully you have got rid of your irritant.

Just can't understand why people constantly comment on other teams' stories on the LET.  Must be some kind of disease.  The Dingles you see on there are usually first to comment and do it with such vitriol against a club that they obviously think more about than they think of their own.  If I was a Burnley fan I wouldn't give a hoot what's going on at Ewood other than to have a good laugh at the bad headlines.  Just don't get it but I'm sure some of our people do the same on their stories.

4 hours ago, lraC said:

I think you have a couple on the LT website. One particular individual posts all sorts of stuff that would see him banned off any normal site. I would love to see the back of him and I know plenty have tried to get him banned. Not easy like you say, when the keep popping back up. Hopefully you have got rid of your irritant.

Are you suggesting a swap deal ?

I can see it now, like something out of a Cold War Spy Novel... Representatives of BRFCS and The Beehole End, wearing sunglasses and trenchcoats, bundling the handcuffed Saxoman & JohnClaret out of Limo's either side of a bridge somewhere in Accrington at the dead of night, and them crossing at the bridge's centrepoint, nodding silently to each other in mutual respect, before being whisked away by their respective minders..:D

12 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Are you suggesting a swap deal ?

I can see it now, like something out of a Cold War Spy Novel... Representatives of BRFCS and The Beehole End, wearing sunglasses and trenchcoats, bundling the handcuffed Saxoman & JohnClaret out of Limo's either side of a bridge somewhere in Accrington at the dead of night, and them crossing at the bridge's centrepoint, nodding silently to each other in mutual respect, before being whisked away by their respective minders..:D

I like it and spot on you recognising straight away, who it was. That guy is an embarrassment  and if Saxoman is half as bad, I sympathise. Great draw last night by the way, I don't mind wishing you all the best for the season, but not for that one. :) 

4 hours ago, lraC said:

I like it and spot on you recognising straight away, who it was. That guy is an embarrassment  and if Saxoman is half as bad, I sympathise. Great draw last night by the way, I don't mind wishing you all the best for the season, but not for that one. :) 

Interesting draw, how grown men can make such a complete horlicks of what should be a simple procedure, is beyond me !!

I always fear the worst when Burnley are labelled with the tag of favorites, I think our psyche is much better suited to the underdog role..

Archived