SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Doncaster Rovers

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

question was a very simple one

Yeah and if it was in court you'd be told to shut up because it's a leading one. You know he isn't because he doesn't want to fund Venky's so why the @#/? are you asking? 

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

you are correct

Going game today?

Chaddy come on, if you'd paid the slightest bit of attention when that poster posts, you'd know that he isn't.

If you had been paying attention and had spotted his stance, then it's a dig, which is a poor do.

Just now, K-Hod said:

Chaddy come on, if you'd paid the slightest bit of attention when that poster posts, you'd know that he isn't.

If you had been paying attention and had spotted his stance, then it's a dig, which is a poor do.

I don't most of the time as he has been wrong on a lot of issues. so most of the time I just scroll past him a lot of the time

Just now, J*B said:

Exposed as a troll for all to see. 

have a look in the mirror before you comment on other people 1st

It's hard to know what to think really. We're still a team in massive flux. We don't know our best 11, and we don't seem to have settled on a system of playing. I'm not a fan of 3 at the back especially when the wing backs are 3 Rd division standard players. What can you expect in terms of delivery from them ? And when they lose the ball we're totally exposed. Wing backs are ok if they happen to be Carlos Alberto and Roberto Carlos.

What are our wingers for these days ? To run inside and condense the play as far as I can see ! Last time we were at this level we had Noel Brotherston, Waggy, Johnny Price out wide etc, they got around the outside of teams and made things happen.

i expect Donny to give us a game today, if the players think otherwise they're in for another shock. We need to come out flying and get our foot on their throats. Non of this pussy footing around and letting them settle into their pattern of play.

Given the players we have we should expect a win today but I never take anything for granted at Ewood, the malaise at the club as gone on for too long and runs too deep I'm afraid.

Are we actually playing a game today or what?

Key thing today is performance. Result isn't as important as some evidence that those new signings are working hard and developing into their roles/ the team.

Samuel fgs and brace - 3-1. Stick a "Merce" on it.

7 minutes ago, Biz said:

There's bickering to be done first and scores to settle. Attention will turn to the football as soon as we are 1 down.

7 minutes ago, Biz said:

3-1

I bagseyd that. Chaddy's already copied me so don't you start. I think 3-2 is free?:)

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

There's bickering to be done first and scores to settle. Attention will turn to the football as soon as we are 1 down.

I bagseyd that. Chaddy's already copied me so don't you start. I think 3-2 is free?:)

Haha! 

It's just both sides setting their stalls out for the 5 o'clock I told you so's. Chaddy's going and will always see the positives, no matter how stupid he makes himself look. MGP isn't going and will always find the negative, no matter how stupid he/she makes themselves look. Stick each other on ignore and spare us all the hypocritical bullshit.  It's really @#/? boring.

On topic, I think either a draw or a Rovers win.

Just getting ready to set off.

No idea what to expect after the Sarthend result.

I want to see energy and pace, if we have that we should win as we look good enough on paper.

Come on Rovers, my Notlob mates are ready and waiting to take to take the you know what!!!

Rovers 2-1 (but which Rovers!!)

COYB

27 minutes ago, Biz said:

Key thing today is performance. Result isn't as important as some evidence that those new signings are working hard and developing into their roles/ the team.

Samuel fgs and brace - 3-1. Stick a "Merce" on it.

The result is all important to me and I'd wager Mowbray and the players too. If we can play well whilst achieving a win great but that is secondary to me.

13 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The result is all important to me and I'd wager Mowbray and the players too. If we can play well whilst achieving a win great but that is secondary to me.

Long season ahead, plenty of points to play for. The team needs to gel to perform as expected this season so a good performance is important to build on. 

4 minutes ago, Biz said:

Long season ahead, plenty of points to play for. The team needs to gel to perform as expected this season so a good performance is important to build on. 

If we lose today we will be six points behind some of the fancied teams with a really tough game next week at Bradford. Potentially pointless after three games but played well? Substance over style in every game for me.

Just now, arbitro said:

If we lose today we will be six points behind some of the fancied teams with a really tough game next week at Bradford. Potentially pointless after three games but played well? Substance over style in every game for me.

I know what you're getting at but looking at the table before 10 games is pointless. Just ask Mowbray about being top at Christmas and finishing outside the automatic spots! 

Archived