BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City V Rovers

lraC

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell ya what. I'm starting to take a shine to young Playboy Dack. Early doors, but he's continued on nicely from his cameo last weekend. Bit of cheekiness and nuisance making with him in addition to nice (albeit thus far fruitless) dribbling skills.

If I'm not too old for such silliness, Bennett is my favorite player, as I've stated in another thread, but for the love of Johnny Giles, can he not make one solid cross? Underhit, overhit, wombling free...'sake!

1 hour ago, bob fleming said:

Looks like JAL has finally got to Nyambe.

4-2-3-1 I'd say. (As per BB's post over the page)

Very disappointing to see that's he's not even on the bench Bob for this tough fixture. 

We've looked a lot more confident today compared to the last 2 weeks and generally playing well as a unit, but still seem a bit clueless around the six yard box. Our midfield 3 of Dack, Evans and Smallwood look really good though.

Conway has been relatively quiet, as has Samuel... would take them both off in the second half and get Gladwin and Graham/Antonsson on.

• Backroom

Sounds like we've improved on recent performances, but it would be hard for us to be worse. Two goals in two and a half games tells its own story. We need to find a way to score more goals. Is one up front enough?

4 minutes ago, Miker said:

We've looked a lot more confident today compared to the last 2 weeks and generally playing well as a unit, but still seem a bit clueless around the six yard box. Our midfield 3 of Dack, Evans and Smallwood look really good though.

Conway has been relatively quiet, as has Samuel... would take them both off in the second half and get Gladwin and Graham/Antonsson on.

Good summary.

Dack, I think has been very impressive, very good player. Bennett has been poor. Samuel looks to isolated up front on his own though, but to be fair to him he's put in a shift, him and Dack have been getting stuck in from the start. Game got draw written all over it.

Seems others think Samuel been poor, I think he's done as much as he can being on his own and no other players near him.

Archived