SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City V Rovers

lraC

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Massive win when we needed it, finally something to try and build upon with a couple of home games coming up 

Surprised that Antonsson came on before Graham 

Full time.

Excellent team performance, well done Rovers! We looked much better today without being brilliant. Nervy last few minutes, so very pleased that we held on.

I think as the team settles down over the next few games, we'll see improved and more confident performances.

Was always going to be nervy at the end for us there, but we did reasonably well and dealt with what they had to offer. Team looked far more solid, and the players on the pitch put in one eck of a shift, think we've found our starting 11 for away games at least, would still like to see two up front at ewood

6 minutes ago, Husky said:

Not tempted by iFollow?

I am tempted but for 100 quid I don't want every Saturday to end in tears. I can do stuff while I am carrying my phone around. I probably will bite the bullet once we are top 5 and I can't prune my hybrid teas anymore.?

2 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

After the game, Mowbray got everyone to the middle of the pitch. Not a pretty performance in the last 15 mins, but i will take the 3 points.

cuddle.jpg

Yes ..and why not ..drag  them back into the lions den and tell the ..You ve won here ..you can anywhere ..good for the fans to see .psychological i know ..but sometimes works wonders for both team and fans .

well done Rovers ..a result not to be sniffed at.

13 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

cuddle.jpg

"Right Lads, just been told that before Dackers went down, he received a text from Olivia saying , u up for it tonight be ready at 6, so i have locked him in the kit basket, do not, I repeat do not let him out until its on the team bus"

Laughing inside at all the armchair experts who think that Tony took their advice... 

Remember, you'd only get a job in football if you had SEM representation.

Truly buzzing again. Burnley lose, and we win. To the bar! 

Terrific away performance from the lads. What a difference a bit of fight makes. Evans and Smallwood where busy in midfield, and Ward and Mulgrew were excellent at the back, EXCELLENT. Bradford barely got a sniff. Samuel was much more effective than Graham, and Dack was clever before being subbed.

excellent, so happy!

Archived