BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Podcast 82b - State of the nation special.

Welcome to Episode 82b of the BRFCS podcast. This is an unscheduled edition, rushed out due to ...er...popular (?) demand; well at least 4 of you asked.

Hosted by Ian Herbert, the panel has Josh Boswell, Linz Lewis making a return appearance and of course, our very own Kamy.

One fool thinks that the Burnley game is going to be OK, the rest are less sanguine, there is widespread confusion regarding formation & tactics and some discussion of great & some not so great starts to previous seasons...

We hope you enjoy it...!

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2017-08-15_brfcs_podcast_82b.mp3

View full article

• Like 2

Not only back on the road but playing extra venues due to overwhelming demand.

I may be falling in love with LInz. If she's reading this, this was me outside the club shop on Saturday:-

Image result for sexy man

I was just hanging around, catching some rays before the game. I had a bit of a crick in my neck so don't worry about my awkward posture.

Anyway, thanks for another good 'cast'. I'm looking forward to No 83 'Dack sinks Dingles'

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I may be falling in love with LInz. If she's reading this, this was me outside the club shop on Saturday:-

I was just hanging around, catching some rays before the game. I had a bit of a crick in my neck so don't worry about my awkward posture.

Anyway, thanks for another good 'cast'. I'm looking forward to No 83 'Dack sinks Dingles'

You've just earnt yourself a free ticket to 'BRFCS Live' at the Mill Hill Hotel. 

6 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Did this sudden falling in love start when Linz mentioned she likes smallwood? 

45a456f9-c3e7-4b57-b720-cc78edcd50fe.jpg

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 3

Great assessment and pretty much how I see it. The lack of commitment was totally unacceptable.

Just want us to give some of the youngsters a chance now. The under 23 's have had a good start to the season and we should be looking to these guys to put pressure on the first team players. 

Let's hope we a re done with the lethargic approach and sideways passing. We have done that for the last 3 years or so and got nowhere.

Can we a bit more straight forward and up and at em whilst we are at this level. 

• Kamy100 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
On 15/08/2017 at 20:24, blueboy3333 said:

Thanks......... Give the new one a listen :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.