BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Burnley

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sjsbrfc said:

Does anyone know if the Thwaites Theatre car park will be open for tonight's match? It wasn't for the Doncaster game. 

The Council are not allowing car parking on the 3 patches of land near the travellers' site, Aqueduct Street and near where the buses park.

Shows how little B with D Council support their football club.

1 minute ago, AdamRochina said:

It's infuriating that the televised games West ham Chesterfield ...like this is a big derby ..fierce rivalry ..so why is a non game like West ham on? I live in Scunthorpe so can't get down so it's annoyed me 

I think it's good for attendance. If this match was on TV, you could count on attendance being down by a few thousand.

If you're stuck for watching, have a look around in this thread. There are ways to watch it, if you get my meaning.

It's Cheltenham Town v West Ham.

And before anyone slags off Chesterfield, they are the only club to have beaten Rovers three times in LEAGUE games in one season. Youngsters can work that one out.

1 minute ago, Phil T said:

8! Including the goalkeeper.

Sounds promising. Looking at their team on paper it looks a side of battlers, if a little sparse on quality (Brady and one or two others excluded). They'll want to play us at their game so we're going to need 110% from every single one of them tonight. Reckon Gladwin and Chapman can cause them some problems.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Brady and Taylor the ones I think will cause us problems. Other than that a relatively slow side for them. 

A lot of my dingle mates aren't keen on Brady. By all accounts he's been pretty average since they signed him, Caddis will keep him quiet ;):lol: 

Really not sure about playing Feeney.

Shame Mowbray couldn't find room for Nuttall on the bench.

Other than that, it is what it is - and a strong bench.

No starts for Heaton, Mee, Vokes or Wood. Interesting.

Archived