BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Burnley

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gladwin should never ever ever wear a rovers shirt again ..Just walk about the pitch mate as someone comes at u in the box barley put any pressure let him run past u and bang two nil ..what style of play do we have? Hoof and hope? What a set of @#/? useless @#/? players we have absolute dog @#/?

7 minutes ago, DanielMB said:

Not sure what people are expecting. We are  in league 1. We were never gonna beat them.

League 1 with a weaker team than he normally puts out. Goalscorer on bench.

Were we f*** going to beat them.

7 minutes ago, Husky said:

First time I've seen our new look 3rd division team.

I know we're playing a Premiership team, but our defending (or lack of it) has been diabolical.

Our attacking hasn't been too hot as well. Did we really have two shots off target?

1 minute ago, DanielMB said:

Not sure what people are expecting. We are  in league 1. We were never gonna beat them.

They got knocked out of the two cups last season by Accy Stanley and then Conference side Lincoln.

I'm not there but are we even doing the basics and trying to make it difficult for them? Doesn't sound like it.

Nobody wants to beat burnley more than me, be it tiddlywinks, football or whatever, but the simple facts of the matter are, this is just a shell of a football club whilst those rats are running the show.

I'm watching the cricket now, @#/? to the football until those rats either sell up or stop breathing, I don't care which.

VENKYS OUT!

Apart from a frantic first 15 minutes, we've been c r @ p.  Burnley given unbelievable space for both goals.  Defensively, we are shambolic - Williams and  Caddis so poor.  Only Smallwood showing in midfield.  Chapman moved inside in latter stages and looked more promising though did 't like ghe wag he was shirming challenges earlier on.  Antonnson and Gladwin are w - - k.  This lot are spineless, unworthy of the shirt.  Could end up 4 or 5.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Just watched the replay, still looks a good save to me

Its a nice height close to the body with no power, If he doesn't save that I don't know what is is doing as a keeper. Also he is sitting on the ground for their second, thats not ideal he's not 6 foot 10. He is also all over the place for their first, apart from that he has had a magnificent half.

Just now, Gav said:

I'm watching the cricket now, @#/? to the football until those rats either sell up or stop breathing, I don't care which.

VENKYS OUT!

Surely not the T20 Quarter Final? That's a bigger walkover than the football. :blink:

Archived