BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Burnley

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lraC said:

Not good and very painful to watch. This is why I have and always will maintain, that we need to somehow cleanse the club and get rid of the chicken chokers.

Oh God yeah...can't believe no-one else thought of that. We should do that this weekend then.

1 minute ago, frosty said:

They got knocked out of the two cups last season by Accy Stanley and then Conference side Lincoln.

I'm not there but are we even doing the basics and trying to make it difficult for them? Doesn't sound like it.

No. A lot of running around in first 20 mins with no impact. Reminded me of a friendly, and Burnley havent been great either. A professional performance but not great.

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

2 0 . That was embarrassing.

Don't think it was quite that bad. For 25 mins we were pretty good I thought despite a lack of end product.

Once they scored though aided by yet more atrocious defending from Williams we went to pieces and only 2 superb saves from Raya kept the scoreline semi respectable.

Really poor and unprofessional conceding the second right on half time which has effectively killed the tie off.

7 minutes ago, booth said:

Our attacking hasn't been too hot as well. Did we really have two shots off target?

Um, yeah. I almost forgot it's not an attack v defence training game.

Even our free kick just before half-time was poor. He tried to put it in the corner where the keeper was already stood, so even if it was on target it would have been saved. But then again, we don't have a right footer that can even try and curl it over the wall - I mean they only get all week to practice and all.

Poor effort all round. You can clearly see the 2 division difference, though Wood seems to have found his level.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't think it was quite that bad. For 25 mins we were pretty good I thought despite a lack of end product.

Once they scored though aided by yet more atrocious defending from Williams we went to pieces and only 2 superb saves from Raya kept the scoreline semi respectable.

Really poor and unprofessional conceding the second right on half time which has effectively killed the tie off.

I meant the second goal Rev.  As Hansen would say "terrible defending"

Elliott Ward can't defend absolutely woeful.We need a new centre half big time.

What's Mowbray thinking,he watches Antonsson every day in training,he can't play up too on his own too lightweight.And even after watching the first half he doesn't bring Samuel or Graham on

Archived