BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan aka Orville

Don't know the lad but know of him and last time I saw him was Wigan away under Ince where he was getting pelters from a bunch of scrotes for trying to get people to cheer the team.

No wonder he packed it in but I can't go along with this complete transfer of affection to another team non league or not. I know a few who've done it from Rovers to Chorley, not just boycotting Rovers and watching them but being no 1 superfans wearing black and white and going everywhere, I can't go along with that. Soon as Chorley start struggling they'll probably be back at Ewood.

Booooo !

Since I live in Rochdale I've probably been to hundreds of their games over the years I've lived here. I liked to see them win but that's as far as it goes. Hornets are my second team but that's alright because it's another code.

There's no chance of me falling out with Rovers totally but if I did I wouldn't watch another  football team.

19 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Anybody who's been a Rovers fan these last few years will have had a lifetimes worth of pain. Sacrifice ? I'm a stay away, that's a sacrifice for me.

I bet you still love the club though and go through the emotions, when we lose or win.

Always liked Jordan and glad to hear he is doing better health wise but not on board at all with the going from being a number one superfan for us to the number one superfan for another club bit.

Not for me at all that but best wishes to him and his family anyhow.

Archived