BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v MK Dons

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, broadsword said:

In seven years we've gone from playing man utd and Chelsea regularly to being hopeful of competing with mk dons. 

It's unreal

Another episode in 'Venky's Believe it or Not' that produces ever deminishing actors, soon to be bit part players.

A charade.

The seasons hardly started and our"key players" already out injured. Is it me or did Burnleys players look physically stronger.(i.e.wider and full of steak pudding!!)not to mention MUCH fitter??

Our players always look a bit "delicate",maybe like Arsenals without their pace and quality........but like them not really up for a brawl or fight UNLIKE the dingles!

Manager? Motivation ?

Be good today if we got a player reaction after Tuesday's embarrassment. Ok the better team won in every department, understandable from a premiership club. What we need today from each player is 100% commitment, hunger for the ball, team support and showing the fans that they what/are fit to wear the shirt.

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

IMG_6834.JPG

Nearly everyone on that bench would walk into another lge 1 teams starting line up.  Sort your @#/? out Mowbray nothing less than a decent attacking performance today please.

33 minutes ago, Madon said:

Just seen Paul Gallagher walking into the ground with Dunn, anything in it?

He's always down at ewood, however with them playing today seems strange.

15 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We haven't  done "  Hard Fought " for a few years now.

I don't know. We've worked hard a number of times in my opinion, but rarely worked smart. That bit is down to the manager.

Mowbray is this "likeable, proper footballing" guy. I don't know if he's smart. That's the big bit that's needed.

Archived