BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v MK Dons

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame we wont play until 09th September at Rochdale now, we will be a game behind, and likely a game behind every international weekend, so a lot of midweek games, Blackpool away probably be midweek now. No home game until 16th September after another away game at Scunthorpe.

Thank goodness for that.

At last we've done what we should be doing to most teams in this league - no coincidence it's with 442 !

Looking forward to spending my winnings this weekend!

As Virgil said 'endure the present and watch for better things'.

Excellent performance, excellent win - can go to bed happy now.

Smallwood would be MOM for me, if not for Mulgrew scoring 2 goals. Was winning tackles all over the park and spraying the ball around with ease. Really confident performance from him and made the whole team look better too.

From the squad today, I would say only 3 players have their place under question. Antonsson - was involved in a lot of things, but just looked awful every time. Definitely would expect Graham to take his place next game, or Dack when he's fit. Conway - he did okay, but on Chapman's showing today, he deserves a chance to start in the next match. Ward - he generally looks like a capable centre back, but error prone and every game I worry he is going to do something stupid which will result in a goal.

Archived