BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Deadline day 2017 (no unrelated chat)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Love that you typed the minimum to get first dibs. :D

A 17yo loanee. He needs to be absolutely brilliant, and hit the ground running, or he is just another barrier to some of our homegrown talent, such as Tomlinson.

Can't say I'm happy with this one. Hopefully he will prove me wrong.

I never get first dibs!!

Agree completely Stuart, I'd rather our own box-to-box midfielder come through than develop someone else's, as echoed above, happy to be proved wrong but.....

....I don't get it.

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well what do you want me to do? Force Mowbray to sign one. Maybe asked Mowbray why next time 

Just admit that we need one as youve previously implied, rather than blindly accept that everything Mowbray does must be right.

Dont get the point of this 17 year old at all.

5 minutes ago, SoldierMo said:

Apparently nuhiu is next one through the doors big striker from sheff wed

Why when there's so many options out there? Are we really that skint that we are still waiting for freebies and loans?

Just now, booth said:

Why when there's so many options out there? Are we really that skint that we are still waiting for freebies and loans?

Yes we are. 

At least we might get a couple of frees, I expected loans only.

15 minutes ago, Stuart said:

If Lenihan and Mulgrew stay, we might not need to.

Mulgrew has a tendency to pick up injuries, I want a centre back brought in who is Better than Ward so if Mulgrew was to get injured he could slot in. Would also give us the option to play Mulgrew and Lenihan in there preferred centre midfield positions when needed, Ward should be nowhere near the first team this season.

Just now, Butty said:

Mulgrew has a tendency to pick up injuries, I want a centre back brought in who is Better than Ward so if Mulgrew was to get injured he could slot in. Would also give us the option to play Mulgrew and Lenihan in there preferred centre midfield positions when needed, Ward should be nowhere near the first team this season.

Would you leave Smallwood out to play either of Lenihan or Mulgrew in centre midfield ? I wouldn't at the moment.

Archived