BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Deadline day 2017 (no unrelated chat)

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Hi praise indeed! Or maybe a sign of how bad things have gone since we were relegated.. 

Definitely the latter, Williamson, Lowe, Evans, Murphy, Etuhu, Spearing etc. deary me, depressing to think about it. We even had Alan Judge at one stage and let him go for peanuts! :rolleyes:

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spearing to me strikes me as a player that was once 'highly rated' that failed to live up to that hype and has slowly accepted that he aint worth chit and will never make it at the top - so is now just happy to just stroll around at lower levels picking up his money. No ambition left in the guy so no ambition to perform.

On 18 September 2017 at 14:43, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yes, we are lacking leadership I think.

See Guthrie is still out of contract too. 

Emnes is gone to the Turkish league. 

I always rated Henry, he'd a good engine and he was aggressive. That was a while back though, I'm not sure I'd take a chance now. Might be worth having him on trial though.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I always rated Henry, he'd a good engine and he was aggressive. That was a while back though, I'm not sure I'd take a chance now. Might be worth having him on trial though.

He is training at WBA apparently. May suggest he is out of our reach...

I wonder is Mowbray looking at signing any out of contract players 

Archived