BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Expectations

Kamy100

6 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

You've put 2 and 2 together there and come up with nonsense. I just said that crowds will return if we're doing well, which they will, like they do everywhere else. The NAPM v attenders was a separate point on a separate line.

As for your point about walking away on 'principal' (sic),well, you're showing your true colours at last. You arrogantly assume you hold some kind of moral high ground because you've stopped going. Newsflash! You don't. Nobody gives a shyte. And you've unintentionally insulted one of your 'own' too. A prominent NAPM'er was very happy to let everyone know he's stopped stopping going just because Lambert left. Pah! Where were his principles?!

Anyway, try not to jump in with both feet next time if you're not sure of the meaning of what you're reading.

Hasn't happened at Blackpool has it? In most cases fans will only return when Venkys leave.

No moral high ground, i won't attend Ewood out of principle, those that are still willing to go even though they're @#/? on and stomach the @#/? on offer get a certain admiration from me, regardless of my standpoint. 

Regardless wether you intended it that way, i'm sure you can see why someone would take it that way. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Neal said:

Hasn't happened at Blackpool has it? In most cases fans will only return when Venkys leave.

No moral high ground, i won't attend Ewood out of principle, those that are still willing to go even though they're @#/? on and stomach the @#/? on offer get a certain admiration from me, regardless of my standpoint. 

Regardless wether you intended it that way, i'm sure you can see why someone would take it that way. 

I didn't mean it that way.

Regardless, was it you who said they'd become a father recently? If so, congratulations, I wish you all the best. Stuff like that is a lot more important than all of this. Good health to your kid.:)

Think the thread has lost its purpose now. I have supported Rovers since 1992 because I was a big fan of Kevin Moran. I was only 9 years of age then. I am from Ireland so he was our hero. Obviously got great times following Blackburn but after that when they were in the Premier league I took them for granted. Venkys took over and I lost interest until March 2016. Went to Ewood to the Leeds game with a few of my Irish Leeds friends and we had a great time even though we lost 1-2. First time in Ewood and I fell in love. Magical place. It is a special place. Disappointing thing was went out in Blackburn that night and everyone I talked to mostly supported Man united or someone else. Could not believe it. Your club is your club. Through good or bad times. If I was living in Blackburn I would be there for every game. Have my flights booked for the Bristol Rovers game and can not wait. People here in ireland think I am half mad supporting Rovers but when you are in love you are in love. RTID ??⚽️?⚪️??

Archived