BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lenihan has broken foot

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/09/2017 at 10:01, K-Hod said:

A very good and often overlooked point is this. A lot of them are synthetic nowadays rather than leather (I think for the benefit of quicker players), problem is, like you say, they are more flimsy!

Can't go wrong with an old school pair of Kaisers or Copa Mondials!

Always remember the prominence of Adidas World Cups (fave boots I ever played in) and Puma Kings.

Don't see them very often...last time I recall seeing a pair of World Cups on a Rovers player it was Chris Brown....d'oh!!

7 hours ago, Speedie's Gonna Get Ya said:

Always remember the prominence of Adidas World Cups (fave boots I ever played in) and Puma Kings.

Don't see them very often...last time I recall seeing a pair of World Cups on a Rovers player it was Chris Brown....d'oh!!

yes they were his lucky boots they where Very old he wore them the last time he scored

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Stuart said:

We are third in the league without Lenihan.

Might give somebody ideas particularly if a Championship club has a number in the order of millions...

How long is left on his contract?

14 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I can’t see Cardiff wanting to keep him.

According to their website he’s only made 11 apps, 2 starts and amazingly he’s been subbed off 3 times. 

I suppose we will take him back if a Championship club won't have him. Don't want to loan him to a rival. The more bodies we have in for the push after Xmas, the better IMO 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:45, Dreams of 1995 said:

Liam Feeney isn't a good player but he will add depth to an area that lacks any.

He can't be any worse than having to play Whittingham out there.

Bullshit. He is absolute crap. Whittingham at least can complete a forward pass.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived