SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochdale Away

RV Blue

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, philipl said:

Doesn't look like our strongest XI from the players available to me but then they are all much of a muchness. Obviously Mulgrew not fit.

Perhaps we should be looking to have 2 weeks of games cancelled during the international breaks? :rolleyes:

Just now, Stuart said:

Antonsson needs to step up - fast.

Agreed.

A long, long time since I saw a Rovers' striker so ineffective - he just doesn't look like a threat at any time.

Hope the lad proves me wrong and bags a hat trick today.

Well it's cracking the flags here in Crete, but the lads tell me it's lashing down on m65, so safe journey everyone and let's bring 3 points back safe and sound.

Another Mythos please barman :tu:

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Agreed.

A long, long time since I saw a Rovers' striker so ineffective - he just doesn't look like a threat at any time.

Brown?

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Agreed.

Give him some more games then we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Well it's cracking the flags here in Crete, but the lads tell me it's lashing down on m65, so safe journey everyone and let's bring 3 points back safe and sound.

Another Mythos please barman :tu:

I was listening to how some local games have been called of in Padiham etc. and was like WTF?!? Just got back from playing sports.

Chilling with all the windows open in 34c now. Just put a beer in the freezer for some extra chill factor. Plenty of time for the beach after the game too. Do you miss Blackburn as much as I do? :P

6 minutes ago, Husky said:

I was listening to how some local games have been called of in Padiham etc. and was like WTF?!? Just got back from playing sports.

Chilling with all the windows open in 34c now. Just put a beer in the freezer for some extra chill factor. Plenty of time for the beach after the game too. Do you miss Blackburn as much as I do? :P

I do miss Blackburn, it's my home town, full of good honest working class folk, family, football and much more.

No amount of sun, sea, ale and Worcestershire hospitality will ever change that.

COYSB :tu:

Archived