BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochdale Away

RV Blue

Not being negative before people moan, but we get into a lot of decent positions but look like we don't know what to do, we really do lack creativity. Get Dack and Chapman on, the two forwards first touches are poor also, get Graham on to told it up and bring players into the game

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antonsson has looked poor again, having done absolutely nothing of note all game. He really shouldn't be starting ahead of the likes of Graham, Dack and Chapman, even Gladwin is a better option.

Smallwood is amazing and I think he has already become a fans' favourite in just a few games. Well taken goal and deserved after his last few performance in a Rovers shirt.

I like the look of Caddis at right back as well, he always looks really composed on the ball and has a bit of pace about him.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Well it's cracking the flags here in Crete, but the lads tell me it's lashing down on m65, so safe journey everyone and let's bring 3 points back safe and sound.

Another Mythos please barman :tu:

Haha, cracking the flags here in Mykonos too. With the wife before I get any comments....

Just had a Mythos and there'll be a few more going down the hatch tonight.

COYB

6 minutes ago, AAK said:

Not being negative before people moan, but we get into a lot of decent positions but look like we don't know what to do, we really do lack creativity. Get Dack and Chapman on, the two forwards first touches are poor also, get Graham on to told it up and bring players into the game

agree, but since the goal Rochdale are getting plenty of numbers behind the ball especially in the penalty area, that said a few shots from outside the box should test them a bit more

Just now, Give 'Em the Axe said:

Apparently Rochdale's number 39 has a rather untoward relationship with his mother.

Lookit. Rochdale are poor. We are making heavy weather of this. Any chance of a flair player after the break?

Joe Bunny.  From Preston I think. Myrescough College lad. Useless at football. Looks like a good feed will kill him.

2 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Sure i saw something yesterday (on twitter) which i read as the person who does the tweets left yesterday.

I don't have a twitter account anyway. I have looked at it before though somehow.

I was watching the Test match on my phone earlier today but now speeds are dead slow or stop

Anyway I know we are leading at HT, so that's a plus :rover:

Archived