BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Podcast 83 - I Read The News Today, Oh Boy!

Kamy100

In this episode, the panel of Linz Lewis, Michael Taylor, Scott Sumner & host, Ian Herbert dissect the fortunes of their favourite football team, celebrate the return of a Rovers' institution "4000 Holes" and wonder whether modern football is really made for 50-somethings...(it is, don't panic).

They also have to reflect on another game that was played recently but they really didn't want to, trust me:

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2017-09-06_brfcs_podcast_episode_83.mp3

View full article

• Like 2

Another excellent podcast.

"You'll never qualify for Europe, you'll never win the Premier League, and you'll never win the League Cup" Up until that point I thought it was a meeting of the Burnley Hoofball Appreciation Society;). We'll never play them again in the league? Pah! Let's get some perspective. They could easily get relegated this season, or next season, or any other season. Burnley don't pay the wages other teams in that league pay, even the ones they are competing with in the bottom half. As soon as West Ham show Dyche their knickers he'll be off quicker than milk in a desert. Dyche's a rare (in)breed, when he goes it's all over for the Dingles. Which is why he'll move his wife out of the country before he announces it. It'll be like the Whicker Man again if they catch her.

I bought 4000 holes. John Claret in his mum's basement made me chuckle. That should be a regular feature. The cartoon as a whole was excellent. Not read it all (cartoons first, old habits die hard) but 'Bartons best bets' with SMALLWOOD in large letters on the Hollywood Riverside Hill was a bit genius:D 

39 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Another excellent podcast.

"You'll never qualify for Europe, you'll never win the Premier League, and you'll never win the League Cup" Up until that point I thought it was a meeting of the Burnley Hoofball Appreciation Society;). We'll never play them again in the league? Pah! Let's get some perspective. They could easily get relegated this season, or next season, or any other season. Burnley don't pay the wages other teams in that league pay, even the ones they are competing with in the bottom half. As soon as West Ham show Dyche their knickers he'll be off quicker than milk in a desert. Dyche's a rare (in)breed, when he goes it's all over for the Dingles. Which is why he'll move his wife out of the country before he announces it. It'll be like the Whicker Man again if they catch her.

I bought 4000 holes. John Claret in his mum's basement made me chuckle. That should be a regular feature. The cartoon as a whole was excellent. Not read it all (cartoons first, old habits die hard) but 'Bartons best bets' with SMALLWOOD in large letters on the Hollywood Riverside Hill was a bit genius:D 

No love for Linz this time ? ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.