BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are some Rovers players omitted from the greatest Premier league teams of all time?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/8/2017 at 12:10, arbitro said:

I would rather have watched Scholes play than any of the other two. I witnessed Scholes give what I consider the best performance by a visiting player in my time going to Ewood. It was a League Cup semi-final second leg and I think we got a draw in the Theatre of Dreamers so hope were high ahead of the game. Scholes was imperious and despite my intense dislike of the Rags I had to hold my hands up and admit he was the difference. Simply outstanding.

I saw this image on Facebook earlier with the caption "Retirement isn't going too well for Paul Scholes is it?

Scholes and Fergie.jpg

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I saw this image on Facebook earlier with the caption "Retirement isn't going too well for Paul Scholes is it?

Scholes and Fergie.jpg

I saw the live pictures on Sky on Sunday and did a double take. My first thought was what is Ferguson doing with Charlie Drake!

Archived