BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scunthorpe United v ROVERS

20 hours ago, RV Blue said:

Bradford?

We were average against them in my eyes. Our striker was isolated far too many times. 

Going back to 1 upfront, after 2 fantastic wins, would be criminal in my eyes. Thankfully he's not. We need to take it to Scunthorpe, rather than worrying about them! 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Give 'Em the Axe said:

My trepidation from earlier has turned into full on pessimism. I don't fancy us with this 3 at the back carry on. Would love, love, love to be proven wrong...

If we are playing three at the back then why isn't Downing starting as one of the 3?Hope to be proven wrong but am fearing another Southend or Doncaster tonight

Dunno mate, just going off other people's interpretation of the starting XI. Southend/Doncaster is exactly what's in my mind, too. Knock wood there'll be sterner stuff on display. This Harper kid had want to be bloody good and up for a battle given that this is one of toughest fixtures so far this season.

Just now, Biz said:

How do you get 352

Ive looked, can't see it. 442 or 4312 is my guess 

Glad I am not the only one who couldn't work out a 3-5-2. Seems to be conventional 4-4-2 with Harper for Conway the only surprise seeing as Mulgrew is fit again and therefore certain to replace Dowling.

Excited that Mowbray thinks Harper is ready.

Just now, philipl said:

Glad I am not the only one who couldn't work out a 3-5-2. Seems to be conventional 4-4-2 with Harper for Conway the only surprise seeing as Mulgrew is fit again and therefore certain to replace Dowling.

From what I've read which ok isn't the same as seeing but Harper isn't a wide player if it is 4-4-2 would rather have seen Chapman start who is a natural wide player and guarantees width

Just now, philipl said:

Too many " football manager " gamers who haven't actually got a clue.

Just now, philipl said:

Could potentially see a 433 with Samuel and Bennet either side of Antonsson if Harper goes in the middle also.

I think Mowbray knows the league, so I'm guessing this lad is a bit good...

Just now, Biz said:

Could potentially see a 433 with Samuel and Bennet either side of Antonsson if Harper goes in the middle also.

I think Mowbray knows the league, so I'm guessing this lad is a bit good...

That was my initial thought until it was said it was 3 at the back.But I'm not keen on that either as Samuel looks better through the middle

Archived