BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scunthorpe United v ROVERS

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rode our luck at times and haven't really got going. Scunthorpe look terrible though, I don't think they've passed the ball once. Lump it forward and hope for a mistake is their plan.

Harper looks incredibly unfit, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets taken off at ht.

Graham, Dack and Chapman could be the difference in this game. 

Just now, rovers11 said:

Harper looks incredibly unfit, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets taken off at ht.

He looked gassed after 20mins.

Won't get started on Elliot Bennetts first half, as to not upset the fan club on here. Woeful would be an accurate summary.

Nowt to fear second half. We need a tad more composure at either end.

Harper(?) should have buried the header towards the end of the half and Samuel should have headed rather than trying to chest the ball down.

Need to stop the sloppy defending though.

6 minutes ago, punerover said:

Results elsewhere for teams above us are in our favour at the moment. A win here would be huge. And hope that Bowyer and Blackpool play out a draw.

Of the top 6, 4 are winning and 1 drawing. Favourable? 

On the 9 points off the top issue, we have a game in hand. Still too early for worries like those. 

Just now, McClarky said:

I think Scunny look decent. Remember they're a 3rd divusion outfit. They are committed and get it forward well. .  Quite enjoyed the 1st half tbh.

They look well organised, but think their defence might crumble if somebody runs at them.

Dack on 

Archived