BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The World Cup of Rovers Songs

StubbsUK

7 hours ago, Speedie's Gonna Get Ya said:

May not be particularly original, but is...

"There's only one Simon Garner" not a glaring omission if "Shearer" made it.

also, 

"there's only one Alan Sheare, walking along, singing a song, walking in a Shearer Wonderland"

I bet there's loads we missed :-(

19 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

I remember when every* team used to sing

" We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too, we hate Man Utd but xxxxx we love you...altogether now..."

* with the possible exception of Nottm Forest, Liverpool & Man Utd fans I guess...

Liverpool fans sang " We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Everton too (they're sh1t), we hate Man Utd but Liverpool we love you...altogether now..."

The Round of 16 is under way! I've added links to the polls to the list of games for you to click through

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/32965-the-world-cup-of-rovers-songs/&do=findComment&comment=1791895

Games to look out for in this round are Going down the Bolton Road vs We've Got Richie Smallwood, a real clash of the old favourites vs the young pretender and a match up between two real heavyweight terrace songs, Wise men say, only fools rush in taking on Wings of an Eagle!

Already out are current terrace favourite Star Man about Harry Chapman and Colin's ass didn't make it out of the group stage either.

Archived