SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wimbledon

Tom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Paul said:

Defence is fine. Conway 100% at fault for the goal. Ruins 15 minutes good work from the team. 

It's not fine, they look wide open to me, just my opinion of course

Sometimes Samuel doesn't even look like footballer. His positional sense is so poor, running out wide when there is a winger there, and then the winger gets the ball and he's not in the box waiting for the cross, his first touch is ridiculously bad and his passing is schoolboy like. Very hit and miss player

Feel like we need to play wider, with dack and bennet we are so narrow. Which results in Samuel and the Swede to play to wide and too deep. Maybe Samuel up front, Dack behind. And sub Swede for Chapman. Bennet left wing and Chapman right.

Just now, rhodie said:

So far we have had more of the ball, more shots, more corners and had to make less saves. Lets hope that we can get it in the back of the net at least once in the next half, I`m beginning to think this is going to be one of those days...

One of those games where we have a lot of the ball but do nothing with it.

Doubt there's a less effective pair of wide men anywher in the League than Conway and Bennett. Atrocious. Dack on for the injured Conway may be a blessing in disguise.

Unfortunately Smallwood and Evans are having stinkers as well so feel sorry for the 2 frontmen who havent had any service. 

Need Chapman on for Bennett asap.

Just now, Tom said:

Actually think it's a good game for Whittingham, they will sit deep now and his class may shine through with a way to get through them

At what point would you look to bring him on? I'd love for him to play well, but I'd be sketchy about subbing him on given how underwhelming he was in the first two home games.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Doubt there's a less effective pair of wide men anywher in the League than Conway and Bennett. Atrocious. Dack on for the injured Conway may be a blessing in disguise.

Unfortunately Smallwood and Evans are having stinkers as well so feel sorry for the 2 frontmen who havent had any service. 

Need Chapman on for Bennett asap.

Yeah it's all Bennetts fault.

Archived