SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shrewsbury Away

Ricky

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Biz said:

I'm watching it. He's made a couple of dodgy passes and one clearance in particularly, but he's created most of our best chances.

Bennett, Graham have offered little, Samuel has worked hard, the centre mids look decent. Ward made a mistake leaving for Raya, who also flapped at a cross.

Mate.

Just before ht under no pressure he passed the ball to their only player that could cause us danger. He could have turned round and belted it for a corner and it would have been less threatening.

Runs down blind alleys with his head down.

Nice hair though. But opinions anal all. 

Just now, matt83 said:

Just before ht under no pressure he passed the ball to their only player that could cause us danger. He could have turned round and belted it for a corner and it would have been less threatening.

Runs down blind alleys with his head down.

Nice hair though. But opinions anal all. 

Yea bad decisions at time but only one to try and really get behind the Shrews.

Not sure about the bold part though :) 

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

From what i saw of the first half pretty poor game, think the commentator on ifollow agrees, hes not come back for the second half, despite the every 25 seconds repeat of we will be back after half time :)

I wonder if he's making his way back up to Blackburn for the ice hockey. Face off 5.45pm.

10 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Goal Shrewsbury and game over as we like any sort of fight to come back now. Lack of pace uptop and creativity through this side I fear will have us miss out on the play offs let alone automatic promotion. Anyone still think we can walk this leauge? 

I didn't think that the moment we got relegated which was reinforced by the summer/deadline day recruitment.

I will be pleasantly suprised if we manage the play-offs.

• Backroom

Even a draw would show we can at least come back from conceding, lose again and we have to accept there is something very wrong with our squad's mentality and consider a change before we fall too far behind the pack. 

Archived