BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shrewsbury Away

Ricky

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smallwood is the only positive so far. Fights for the ball and stands up to be counted.

Mowbray seems to be devoid of a style of play. We should be doing so much better with the players we've got, but they look totally lost. Spectators to the game.

Hope things change in the next 20 minutes, but it looks to me like Mowbray is not the man to take us up.

Just now, Phil T said:

Smallwood is the only positive so far. Fights for the ball and stands up to be counted.

Mowbray seems to be devoid of a style of play. We should be doing so much better with the players we've got, but they look totally lost. Spectators to the game.

Hope things change in the next 20 minutes, but it looks to me like Mowbray is not the man to take us up.

His time is up get him gone

Just now, dinglebasher said:

We give the ball away far too cheaply, just invite pressure on ourselves constantly. Shrewsbury have had to do very little to win the ball back today. 

It's like that every game

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

What does it take for Chapman to get a start?

What does it take for half of these dollopers to be dropped and some of the young lads be brought in. Pathetic performances. Caddis at RB? Is some taking the fecking pish or what? Henley was better than him surely for goodness sake

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Rotherham flying at the moment too. They'll roll us over on Tuesday too, no doubt about it. 

I think we'll win but win one lose one isn't nearly enough 

Archived