[Archived] Shrewsbury Away

Ricky

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Full time 

Couple of late goals mean we are 4 from the playoffs rather than 6 

Expected 7 minimum from this weeks games so 2 wins in the next 2 needed!

A weeks a long time in football and with us 1-0 down with 10 minutes left, I will settle for a point. Yes we are awful at home, but if we can get the next 2 right, the picture will be completely different 1 week today.

Just now, AAK said:

It would be a decent result if we were winning our home games, something the manager is going to have to sort out immediately. Again far better in last 15 minutes, cant keep happening

Nope.

Bennett off Chapman on on 71 mins and we start looking threatning. Whoever would have thought it?

I'm guessing Graham didnt exactly press home his claims either.

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Nope.

Bennett off Chapman on on 71 mins and we start looking threatning. Whoever would have thought it?

I'm guessing Graham didnt exactly press home his claims either.

I don't think he did one single thing in the match, and I am not going over the top with that. Samuel isn't up to much either though for me, his first touch and passing are, frankly, disgraceful, that will probably upset someone on here, but he's so poor at times. Bennett, again, poor. Caddis, well, Caddis is Caddis I suppose, little pub player who occasionally accompanies a neat little turn with a complete @#/? up. Today we played two wingers and two full backs, who couldn't create one good cross between them. Chapman to start, and hopefully that Harper lad turns out decent.

Archived