BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harry Chapman

• Backroom

That’s the last we’ll see of him as a Rovers player but you have to worry for his career now.

For some players pace and hamstrings just don’t go well together 

Gutted for the lad more than us. Sounds a bad injury to have so young. Michael Owen was never the same after he did his. 

He must not come back to football until his hamstring is 100 percent ready even if it's a year. Coming back too soon could be a career ender. 

11 hours ago, dallydally said:

Devastating news. May well be the end of his football career

I guess it depends if he has already had surgery to fix the problem.

If he hasn't then that would be the next step. It would mean a long recovery process but I think it is a generally successful procedure these days.

Wish him all the best and hope we see him in Blue and White next year.

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That's a real shame, so sorry for him. It's that sudden  burst of acceleration that brings it on. I would have thought he would have been doing sprints in his recovery period. To be honest I was surprised he was being risked on a really cold night.

He was desperate to play for us again, and that’s heart rending. Can’t see him in a rovers shirt anytime soon, what a pity. He’s one we took to, and not many starts at that. What could have been, alas