BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harry Chapman

Just now, arbitro said:

In all honesty at that time nobody really knew what or where a hamstring was. It's another modern football phenomenon.

I recall Francis having a career threatening ruptured Achilles. I saw a picture of the scars during his rehabilitation. Nowadays it would probably be done by laser.

My point is Shankly suspected that Francis would be prone to these sorts of injuries throughout his career and he was right. 

4 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I was only joking Mercer and I agree with the above. He's a big miss. He's leading our assists chart with 3 and he never plays. Says it all about Mowbray's approach.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-league-one/25/statistics/assists

I see Tony McMahon for Bradford is second on the chart. Wasn't there talks of signing him during the summer? Pity we didn't. 

From Middlesbrough's point of view (or at least the one they ought to have) one of their assets has been treated with clear neglect. To an extent by refusing to utilise him more but its even worse when there's incompetence from Mowbray Magoo and the medics. Considering the obvious connection in management they should be feeling extremely let down by the neglect from someone they know so well.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15641458.Rovers_winger_Harry_Chapman_set_to_undergo_surgery_on_hamstring_injury_which_will_rule_him_out_for_up_to_three_months/?ref=mac

Up to 3 months out.

Mowbray trying to make out he was just 'dipping' him in before he unleashed him....and saying Harry will be back to get us 'over the line.

Mowbray is full of shit.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Ties in with Mowbray talking a lot recently about bringing somebody in with pace during January. Sounds one of the worst hamstring injuries that I can recall - usually it’s a 3-4 month (ish) job for a hamstring operation and recovery isn’t it?

Without being unduly pessimistic as soon as I heard he was having an operation I thought we'll not see much of him again this season. That's a serious injury for a footballer.

• 2 months later...
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

When do the clocks go forward ? That was when I thought he'd be back playing when he got the injury but I may be out a few weeks. Starting training again  after that length of time out of the game means we may only see him in the last half dozen games.

Lets hope a serious  warm up procedure is in place for him when he does eventually get a game.

On 03/11/2017 at 00:33, Vinjay17 said:

From Middlesbrough's point of view (or at least the one they ought to have) one of their assets has been treated with clear neglect. To an extent by refusing to utilise him more but its even worse when there's incompetence from Mowbray Magoo and the medics. Considering the obvious connection in management they should be feeling extremely let down by the neglect from someone they know so well.

Looking long term, I don’t think he’ll go back now. Pulis will want 6 foot monsters in the side.