BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] team for rotherham

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Need a win or Tony has made a rod for his own back there.

If Dack is on the wing is ridiculous, not starting our most creative player and the other out of position.

more understandable if it's Antonsson left but then surely Chapman should be in first? 

• Backroom

Looking at the fixtures most the teams above us have favourable looking games against lower teams - although they probably thought that when we played Doncaster and Wimbledon!

Think it's a game that we have to win to keep up with the pack

It seems our players can play as @#/? poor as they like,they will be in the team no matter what.There was a case for dropping,caddis,williams,Evans and Bennett.Once again he leaves Chapman on the bench probably our only player who has the pace to worry defences in our squad.I'm sorry but if it is another poor performance tonight then I want to be waking up to the news that Mowbray has been sacked in the morning

Yes Nayambe surely is a better option at rb. Centre mid though not sure who is a box to box like Evans is supposed to be. Whittingham definitely isn't that kind of player. Who would you replace him with?

Actually scratch that I'd move Bennett inside and put Chapman on the wing but that's never going to happen.

• Backroom
31 minutes ago, Tom said:

Need a win or Tony has made a rod for his own back there.

If Dack is on the wing is ridiculous, not starting our most creative player and the other out of position.

more understandable if it's Antonsson left but then surely Chapman should be in first? 

It's a bit like the Cairney situation. Constantly played on the wing even though his only decent position was in the middle. It's almost like our managers are given explicit instructions to make sure we play the most boring, tepid football possible. 

11 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Yes Nayambe surely is a better option at rb. Centre mid though not sure who is a box to box like Evans is supposed to be. Whittingham definitely isn't that kind of player. Who would you replace him with?

Actually scratch that I'd move Bennett inside and put Chapman on the wing but that's never going to happen.

Nyambe is only back from injury,I would have given young Travis a start.If we played 4-2-3-1,I would have had whittingham alongside Smallwood with Dack the centre of the three.Chapman most definitely would have started as one of the three with Samuel up top.Iv lost all faith in Mowbray now to be honest but if we put in a good performance tonight il be back on to congratulate him

Archived