BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle's new job

GreenRover

25 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

satire?

I damn hope so.

Move on from this rubbish? What like we should move on from the name i wont mention who also managed us? Lets just move on from our owners too? Lets just move on from the last 7 years? Forget SEM and Anderson, forget it all? lets just move on from this total rubbish.

TBTF, if you dont like a thread dont read it - by condemning it in this way is not putting you in a good light.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TBTF said:

embarrassing that this gets any air time on here. FFS we are trying to mount a promotion campaign with a moderate man at the helm and the worst owners ever know in football.

Can we not justmove on from this total rubbish? Who would actually  give one if Ross County collapse into the sea???

I’m loving how badly the man is failing, in a pub league. I wouldn’t normally bother, but his continuing arrogance, thinking he’s the world’s greatest manager (all after last year), is great viewing. The man put us through hell last season, and with resources he had at his disposal (10th highest wage budget in the league), still managed to take us down. Thanks to that man, we now find ourselves below Burton, Birmingham, Millwall, Barnsley, Brentford and other tin pot outfits, all of which could only dream of history. 

Just now, scotchrover said:

I’m loving how badly the man is failing, in a pub league. I wouldn’t normally bother, but his continuing arrogance, thinking he’s the world’s greatest manager (all after last year), is great viewing. The man put us through hell last season, and with resources he had at his disposal (10th highest wage budget in the league), still managed to take us down. Thanks to that man, we now find ourselves below Burton, Birmingham, Millwall, Barnsley, Brentford and other tin pot outfits, all of which could only dream of history. 

Yep but we should forget that rubbish according to some.

15 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Yep but we should forget that rubbish according to some.

No mate , calm down. How the hell can we ever forget what has become of us and where we are now. ? I will hate Venkys till my last breath  and all those two hats who have engineered our demise.

What I was inferring was that I simply cant be arsed to discuss him and bloody Ross County. Total no marks in my world and not worth the air time .

Perhaps I should have just not responded to the thread rather than been completely misunderstood . I wont do it again ,so sorry to everybody!!!! 

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:58, Mattyblue said:

From a Ross County forum...

Coyle has them training only two and a half days a week,and they hardly trained after their Dublin trip. Something is not right when senior players are getting dropped

Surely not! 

He really has to be bad on purpose with the rumours of this type of thing that follow him about surely he isn't that thick the serial failure tosser !

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Ah well, take the pay off Owen and wait for yet another idiot Chairman to think ‘well he’s got a promotion under his belt...and he’s cheap!

I wonder if the guy that constantly champions Coyle would still do that if he ended up at Partick Thistle. "Aye"!

So after yesterday is that now 3 wins in 18 and a 16.66% win ratio?

Bolton = Relegated

Wigan = Relegated

Houston = Relegated

Rovers = Relegated

Ross County = Relegated I would imagine

So who will he be the next stand out candidate for I wonder?

Archived