BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Out Day

Stuart

What a truly amazing day it was.

Obviously there is the bigger picture but seeing this absolute fraud leave our club was a moment of pure euphoria that I don't believe will be beaten any time soon (anytime you want to better that Venkys, don't let the door hit you on the way out (actually, do let it))

2 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

I wonder why the red tops aren't running stories on his failure in the pub league?. Second off the bottom, with only the Dog and Duck reserves under them, well I never.

What a horrible few years they were, the worst any set of football fans in history has had to endure in my opinion, complete helplessness. We should never forget how the media and fans of other clubs treated us during those days. At least we have some resemblance of a football club nowadays.

36 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

What a horrible few years they were, the worst any set of football fans in history has had to endure in my opinion, complete helplessness. We should never forget how the media and fans of other clubs treated us during those days. At least we have some resemblance of a football club nowadays.

We got rid of the biggest slime ball in football history but, apart from that, what's changed?

We're in Div 3,that's a change I suppose.

I always remember that feeling around this time of the year; I was stood in hospital holding my first born who had just arrived into the world, my phone went in my pocket, to reveal the news he had gone. I just stood there smiling like an idiot, wondering how it could get any better than that.

1 hour ago, RV Blue said:

I really wish I could agree but the club has had it's soul ripped out. It's a facade.

2 hours ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

I loved reading that article. From Kean name dropping Mark Clattenburg to his complaining about his team not getting a stonewall penalty is all classic him. I was surprised that he didn't mention the time that he beat Man U at Old Trafford. The solace is at the end; his team of nobodies is second from bottom, only ahead of a developmental side.

S League table - 2 wins for Kean

It's been a wonder to a lot of Rovers fans as to how quickly his handlers could have got Kean another gig in the UK. Despite his friends in high places I've always said that Kean would never get another job in England. Those that know have him sussed and his continued struggle in the backwater of Brunei should solidify keeping him away.

11 minutes ago, Neil Weaver said:

Ol' Shebby might not be too well regarded round here, but him being key in Kean leaving is something I'll never forget.

How much did the TwoHat get?

"Sources close to Kean say that his position became “untenable” because he felt the club’s owners, Venky’s, were trying to influence team selection and that he had been undermined by Singh. This will be strenuously denied."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/9576126/Steve-Kean-looks-at-legal-options-as-Blackburn-Rovers-target-Tim-Sherwood-as-his-replacement.html

24 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I loved reading that article. From Kean name dropping Mark Clattenburg to his complaining about his team not getting a stonewall penalty is all classic him. I was surprised that he didn't mention the time that he beat Man U at Old Trafford. The solace is at the end; his team of nobodies is second from bottom, only ahead of a developmental side.

It's been a wonder to a lot of Rovers fans as to how quickly his handlers could have got Kean another gig in the UK. Despite his friends in high places I've always said that Kean would never get another job in England. Those that know have him sussed and his continued struggle in the backwater of Brunei should solidify keeping him away.

A remarkable achievement to get DPPM so low in the S League. Who would have given odds on that ;)

Great pitches, no one watching but always the Four Floors of Whores for a quiet bevvy or whatever.

3 hours ago, Doaksie said:

I always remember that feeling around this time of the year; I was stood in hospital holding my first born who had just arrived into the world, my phone went in my pocket, to reveal the news he had gone. I just stood there smiling like an idiot, wondering how it could get any better than that.

Hope you called the first born Keangone such was the memorable day

Remember it like it was yesterday, Friday night wondering what to do next thing phone goes crazy with txts and calls. Straight to the pub where it resembled a post Rovers match tea time so many turned out for a celebratory drink.

The mood was this is it we can move forwards now but little did we know the length of damage he'd already done and the fact the other stinks still remained in full working order.

Disgraceful

Venkys & partners OUT !

12 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

it gets even worse if you dig deeper. apparently the Brunei team is best funded team in that league 'cos it's backed by the Sultan of Brunei. Only one man in that league could screw up a decent team..LOL

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

After winning that league last year the odds on them doing well again must've been low, odds on them really struggling ? Just saying ......

Search for the highlights of their 9-3 defeat by Home United :), I thought it was a couple of seasons ago they won it.

2 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Search for the highlights of their 9-3 defeat by Home United :), I thought it was a couple of seasons ago they won it.

I believe there's been some change in rules regarding players in that league so he's now either been found out to be the -Z rate coach he really is after being propped up last season by a few good players or he's pulling a flanker to line a few pockets.

Absolute twohat of a creature I wouldn't put anything past him but he'll slip up somewhere someday just watch, greed will get the better of him !

On 28/09/2017 at 23:55, AllRoverAsia said:

How much did the TwoHat get?

"Sources close to Kean say that his position became “untenable” because he felt the club’s owners, Venky’s, were trying to influence team selection and that he had been undermined by Singh. This will be strenuously denied."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/9576126/Steve-Kean-looks-at-legal-options-as-Blackburn-Rovers-target-Tim-Sherwood-as-his-replacement.html

Like they had just started doing that! That and other aspects of Venky ownership gave him the lever for the settlement

6 hours ago, 47er said:

He never could set up a defence!

Looks like a 5 aside team/score.

Inter ya mam 7 - 3 Ivory Toast

Who ate all Depays 1 - 4 Murder on Zidanes Floor

DPMM 3 - 9 Home Utd

Crystal Phallus 8 - 2 Making Emile of it

Farcelona 5 - 5 Brian Munich

Man Titty 4 - 5 Bantchester Utd

Nope, doesn’t look out of place at all.

Archived