• Dominic Samuel
    • Daniel Graham
    • Marcus Antonsson
    • Joseph Nuttall
    • Ryan Nyambe

This poll is closed to new votes

• J*B pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Nice to see 0 people voting for Ward. I'd rather a traffic cone put in his place than him play.

Interesting results coming in, I know its early doors but Graham, Conway and Ward all getting hardly any votes. You'd imagine they where on decent money between them.

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

Interesting results coming in, I know its early doors but Graham, Conway and Ward all getting hardly any votes. You'd imagine they where on decent money between them.

Conway is injured isn't he? Also it's hard to replace players who've done ok/well like Bennett, Dack, Samuel, Antonsson et al.

Graham and Ward have been particularly poor! 

Just now, Biz said:

Conway is injured isn't he? Also it's hard to replace players who've done ok/well like Bennett, Dack, Samuel, Antonsson et al.

Graham and Ward have been particularly poor! 

From the website: 

For the treatment table looks a lot lighter after Ben Gladwin, Scott Wharton, Craig Conway and Rekeem Harper all returned to training this Thursday.

That leaves just Darragh Lenihan on the injured list as the Irishman continues his recovery from an operation on a broken bone in his foot, and in turn gives boss Tony Mowbray a nice selection headache.

6 hours ago, Biz said:

I went for downing. I think he's looked more assured, albeit in only two performances 

Went for him too, how can you drop a CB after two clean sheets since arriving. Still not convinced but he has started well i give him that.

ooh - judging by this at the time of reading, Smallwood is equalling Mulgrew as arguably the first name on the teamsheet with 36 inclusions each. 

Great poll JB, i see that Downing has a lot of support too (though that might be the Ward effect)

5 hours ago, J*B said:

From the website: 

For the treatment table looks a lot lighter after Ben Gladwin, Scott Wharton, Craig Conway and Rekeem Harper all returned to training this Thursday.

That leaves just Darragh Lenihan on the injured list as the Irishman continues his recovery from an operation on a broken bone in his foot, and in turn gives boss Tony Mowbray a nice selection headache.

It's funny how a bit of success has an healing effect on the injured players.

The poll is a great idea, I hope we do it for every game.

I see Chapman really splits opinion on starting. If we would say 50 people have voted so far, nearly half of them want to start him against half that dont. Really like this poll idea, great to see opinions in figures.

Danny Graham - oh dear. More people have voted for Leutwiller to start than him lol

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

Well, 10 mins til the team news is out and BRFCS wants;

Raya; Caddis Downing Mulgrew Williams; Whittingham Smallwood; Bennett Dack Antonsson; Samuel.

I’ll be spending the next hour working out if any members names are anagrams for Tony Mowbray. 

• Backroom
36 minutes ago, J*B said:

Well, 10 mins til the team news is out and BRFCS wants;

Raya; Caddis Downing Mulgrew Williams; Whittingham Smallwood; Bennett Dack Antonsson; Samuel.

Yep and Tony agreed, good to see!

Now we can all be blamed together 

• J*B unpinned this topic

Archived