• Bennett
    • Dack
    • Antonsson
    • Samuel
    • Chapman
    • Gladwin
    • Graham

• Backroom

Raya for me, apart from the very near mistake when Mulgrew stupidly played it back I thought he was outstanding today. 

A couple of fantastic saves Infront of the Darwen End in the second half to prevent Gillingham equalising.

I think we have a very, very exciting young goalkeeper in Raya. I predict he'll be worth millions in a few years, fingers crossed we can keep hold of him!

1 hour ago, Madon said:

Raya for me, apart from the very near mistake when Mulgrew stupidly played it back I thought he was outstanding today. 

A couple of fantastic saves Infront of the Darwen End in the second half to prevent Gillingham equalising.

I think we have a very, very exciting young goalkeeper in Raya. I predict he'll be worth millions in a few years, fingers crossed we can keep hold of him!

If Steele was playing, we wouldn't have won today. His kicking was really poor but he made three outstanding saves so definitely earnt his money. There was a save at the Blackburn End where he blocked a goal and he was really brave to throw himself in front of some big oaf.

1 hour ago, Madon said:

He's got a lot to improve on but I think he'll end up being a top Premier League keeper in a few years. If you look at De Gea when he first came to England he was a little dodgy at first but look at him now.

• Paul unpinned this topic

Archived