BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oldham away

JBiz

That was an absolute disgrace. Nowhere near the levels of passion and desire needed from a side supposedly with aspirations of automatic promotion.

Isn't the first time I've said it and won't be the last time I'll say it if TM keeps picking them but we'll get absolutely nowhere with the useless Conway and Bennett in the srarting eleven, Bennett is especially disgraceful, offers nothing going forward and didn't put in a stroke defensively today tucking in narrow and allowing his opponent the freedom of the pitch on the left flank in the first half. Two year deal - he must have some serious dirt on someone at the Club.

It' s not looking as though that lot have a n automatic promotion spor or even play off place in them. It looks very much like the rump of the players who took us down last season will fail to deliver the promotion we so desperately need unless TM (or someone else) get really touch and put a rocket up their collective jacksis.

We need ten outfield players with the attitude and commitment of Richie Smallwood. Unfortunately we seem to have rather more Danny Grahams and Elliott Bennetts.

The crowd informed the players they weren't fit to wear the shirt today as they left the pitch.

They were right.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HowieFive0 said:

It is when we cant string three passes together and do the basics  ! That would be start  but yes ..tactics are required ..but how can you follow out tactics if you cant do the basics ..?? Players need to have a look at themselves ..

Yes players do need to look at themselves but if there is no motivation or leadership they are going to struggle from time to time no matter how good they are. That's why we got beat today. Mowdray needs to leave this club.

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

You keep blame the players, the same players that we have sold who seem to do well for other clubs. Its the infrastructure here and the managers at the top.

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

im gonna swear at you now &^&^%*^&^&^*^& See you next tuesday

Hey im as annoyed as  you believe me ..i just think the players have a responsibilty to put in individual performances that they simply aint even if we were playing 1-1-8!

oops

See you next tuesday too wink 

• Backroom

Rev, we differ in opinion on this greatly.

For me Bennett's ability can be questioned but in every game I've seen he's put in more of a shift than the vast majority of his team mates. 

His desire to play well outshines his ability to do so. 

If more talented players had his work ethic we'd be better off 

Hey im as annoyed as  you believe me ..i just think the players have a responsibilty to put in individual performances that they simply aint even if we were playing 1-1 9 !

See you next tuesday too wink 

Of course they do but they also have to have a manager that instills fear, pushes them and does not tlet them enjoy the cushy little number that they have. THe players attitudes and performances on the pitch are a result of the management in place. Example - do you think TM will drop any of them for the next match? Heck, he lets them decide for themselves if they gonna even play in matches. The guy is a soft touch when we need a ballsy type. A Warnock, a Souness, fck id even bring Hughsie back.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Of course they do but they also have to have a manager that instills fear, pushes them and does not tlet them enjoy the cushy little number that they have. THe players attitudes and performances on the pitch are a result of the management in place. Example - do you think TM will drop any of them for the next match? Heck, he lets them decide for themselves if they gonna even play in matches. The guy is a soft touch when we need a ballsy type. A Warnock, a Souness, fck id even bring Hughsie back.

I agree with what you say ..but he made three changes today (two through injury !) and still we all kicked up fuss and labelled him the Tinkerman ! So he drops five for tues and this place will go into meltdown !

As i said before TM is only one defeat away every week  from the majority wanting him sacked ..Dead man walking 

I agree with what you say ..but he made three changes today (two through injury !) and still we all kicked up fuss and labelled him the Tinkerman ! So he drops five for tues and this place will go into meltdown !

As i said before TM is only one defeat away every week  from the majority wanting him sacked ..Dead man walking 

Tinkerman more for his formations - we all knew who would play mostly.

9 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

That was an absolute disgrace. Nowhere near the levels of passion and desire needed from a side supposedly with aspirations of automatic promotion.

Isn't the first time I've said it and won't be the last time I'll say it if TM keeps picking them but we'll get absolutely nowhere with the useless Conway and Bennett in the srarting eleven, Bennett is especially disgraceful, offers nothing going forward and didn't put in a stroke defensively today tucking in narrow and allowing his opponent the freedom of the pitch on the left flank in the first half. Two year deal - he must have some serious dirt on someone at the Club.

It' s not looking as though that lot have a n automatic promotion spor or even play off place in them. It looks very much like the rump of the players who took us down last season will fail to deliver the promotion we so desperately need unless TM (or someone else) get really touch and put a rocket up their collective jacksis.

We need ten outfield players with the attitude and commitment of Richie Smallwood. Unfortunately we seem to have rather more Danny Grahams and Elliott Bennetts.

The crowd informed the players they weren't fit to wear the shirt today as they left the pitch.

They were right.

Can’t believe you put Bennett and (L1) Graham in the same bracket.

Aside from that a rare critical post from you. It really must be bad. I’m half expecting Mowbray to walk now on that basis.

Oh dear.  That was simply abysmal.

Serious, serious questions need asking of Mowbray before this becomes yet another wasted season.

Not sure when I'll go and watch Rovers again.

Think I'll go back on holiday and enjoy some more sun.

Just now, Mercer said:

Oh dear.  That was simply abysmal.

Serious, serious questions need asking of Mowbray before this becomes yet another wasted season.

Not sure when I'll go and watch Rovers again.

Think I'll go back on holiday and enjoy some more sun.

Place your bets on where he will go!

Ill have Dorset at 4 to 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

How and why is Wigans manager getting it out of them? Because he is a recent winner and demands it. That's the reality ,unfortunately.  

He was very well thought of at Accy. Did a good job at Portsmouth. Think he has ex Rover Leam Richardson as his assistant. Two no-nonsense characters with a will to win. We have Mowbray and Venus. Yesterdays men, like Coyle and Lambert.

Another pathetic performance, the lovers will probably have some excuse, look forward to hearing it. Every week, we seem to get worse, "one tactic Tony" is a liability as well, 6 games we've gone behind in all comps 6 games we've lost, I am really losing patience with him.

5 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

He was very well thought of at Accy. Did a good job at Portsmouth. Think he has ex Rover Leam Richardson as his assistant. Two no-nonsense characters with a will to win. We have Mowbray and Venus. Yesterdays men, like Coyle and Lambert.

Ya,I agree. 

We are creeping too far off the lead. He has to go for me. Hate to have to say that. How he can come out after every game and repeatedly say it isn't good enough. It's his job to make sure it is good enough 

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rev, we differ in opinion on this greatly.

For me Bennett's ability can be questioned but in every game I've seen he's put in more of a shift than the vast majority of his team mates. 

His desire to play well outshines his ability to do so. 

If more talented players had his work ethic we'd be better off 

But he's @#/?, so we might as well put myself RM

Samuel - said it every week, the lads a massive dolloper and a disgrace of a player

caddis and williams - worst full backs in the football leagues, truely awful

mulgrew - most overrated player in rovers history, he isn't a central back by trade and you can tell

raya - St. Peter's under 11 keeper, crap

whittingham - garbage 

Archived