BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers FC v Plymouth Argyle FC

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hasta said:

If Nyambe is at centre back, his tendency to get under high balls worries me.  If it's Williams then someone is playing out of position. Bizarre.

Square pegs in round holes whichever way you look at it.

Two ex Rovers lining up at the heart of defence for Plymouth. Songo'o and Ryan Edwards who was part of our academy for long. 

Funny how a lot of our  youth players from the "dark ages" when our academy wasn't all that are playing regularly in this league and yet our current crop of youngsters who are supposed to be good can't get a look in. 

in 13 league games this season, Plymouth have won just 1 game and lost 9 games.

You can get 1/2 on Rovers' win and I think the bookies have been mighty generous given Argyle's appalling record.  That is a 50% return on your stake and it would take 30+ years to get that in the bank with current interest rates.  Tonight is the night to get some early Christmas money.

14 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Jesus, I know we're not blessed with centre backs, but Plymouth will fancy getting at those two tonight, especially Nyambe.

As for the likes of Graham, how many chances do some players need? Tinker Tony just cannot settle on anything.

Graham will get plenty of chances being one of the top earners in the whole league.

He needs to start showing it. Hopefully starting tonight.

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

in 13 league games this season, Plymouth have won just 1 game and lost 9 games.

You can get 1/2 on Rovers' win and I think the bookies have been mighty generous given Argyle's appalling record.  That is a 50% return on your stake and it would take 30+ years to get that in the bank with current interest rates.  Tonight is the night to get some early Christmas money.

License to print christmas money:)

Can’t be there tonight as in Germany, but after Saturday I thought Ward, Williams and Conway were unselectable: Two out of three are gone I see: I suppose in reality you could have changed all of the outfield players if options were there.

Raya kept us alive last time, hope he isn’t needed tonight.

Dack to have a stormer and drive us on.

Well, I can hope, that’s all we have left!

• Backroom

As rubbish as it is at the moment there's just something I love about a midweek trip to Ewood! 

I cant imagine the Plymouth fans who will get home at 3am will be quite as enthused  

• Backroom
Just now, Lihamylly said:

How does it look? Have we taken steps from last match?

Hopefully a jinx but while we've had most of the ball Graham looks lazy, Dack can't head and Antonsson doing nothing with the ball in good positions 

A lot of walking around with heads down.

On too still though 

Archived