BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers FC v Plymouth Argyle FC

Just now, Gogger said:

Why the fuÆCK is Gladwin at this club?

To wind us up for all the wrong reasons.

1 minute ago, Lihamylly said:

Whatever the result something must change. We aren't the team we should 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Don't give me unlucky Mr Mowbray 

We are Blackburn Rovers playing bottom of the league Plymouth at home, chances are taken for granted; chances count for nothing.

Shocking result; in injury time they won the ball and broke and we didn't even attempt to close them down!

Mowbray nice man but just not a good manager.Not that I think it will happen but he should be getting sacked now.We can all rightfully moan about the owners and we do have bigger problems than who is the manager but Mowbray was backed with a decent budget at this level and he doesn't have a clue what our best 11 is,won't promote youth and tonight was the final straw when he took Dack off,the only player who looked like making anything happen.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Ain't that just bloody typical, Wigan drop 2 points and we can't beat the worst team in the league, at home, to take advantage.

No point in looking at Wigan pal, that's well beyond us, best we can hope to scrape this season is 6th. Team isn't good enough, signings have been horrendous and the manager who wont be sacked, doesnt have a plan b, and his plan A is up for debate

The saddest thing is that we could not bounce from keany performance against oldham at home against the bottom team. How the hell is that even possible??? The team doesn't feel well at the moment. And that's all that matters at the end. Once again, with a sickening heart, I'm shouting for a change.

Yet another disappointing night. I would perhaps join in with questioning if Mowbray is the right man, but no manager will turn this club around. Too much corruption in place and it stinks to the high heavens.

Just now, AAK said:

No point in looking at Wigan pal, that's well beyond us, best we can hope to scrape this season is 6th. Team isn't good enough, signings have been horrendous and the manager who wont be sacked, doesnt have a plan b, and his plan A is up for debate

His plan A isn't up for debate,it's terrible 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I honestly don't think I can keep following us as much. It's making me feel sick. We are such a joke of a club at the moment 

Its been a slog following Rovers since Venkys took over. Always a disaster \ huge embarrassment just around the corner.

It won't get any better till they cluck off.

Archived