BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Portsmouth

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we struggle to score because we have too many defensive minded players in midfield and don’t get enough men forward.  Smallwood and Whittingham are good but if they both play I don’t think Bennett can play, we need someone who is getting in the box more.  

Just now, skous18 said:

can we sign/buy Chapman in January, how dose that thing work?

and do we have any chances of signing him permanently at all?

I would imagine there will be Championship clubs after him. Our only hope would be to get there ourselves.

I quite enjoyed that half. Much less of the sideways buck-passing, we are getting stuck in and that was a cracking goal - haven’t seen a player of ours  run at a defence like that since Duff/Noel. And for the first time since Brad, when the opposition have a shot I am expecting our keeper to save it.

Danny Graham has been brilliant today, some of his touches, and his football awareness have been exceptional, and his goal was taken well, and he has worked his socks off

Just now, AAK said:

Danny Graham has been brilliant today, some of his touches, and his football awareness have been exceptional, and his goal was taken well, and he has worked his socks off

Thought he was poor apart from his goal. Silly substitution taking Chapman off, and now our other best player,  Dack off. We'll be hanging on for 15 mins now although the weather is starting to make it impossible cor both sides. A lot oc standing water on the pitch. 

• Backroom

The 3 lads that went off were all great today, Dack especially linked up with them great

Could do with this rain calming down before my walk up Livesey branch road

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Thought he was poor apart from his goal. Silly substitution taking Chapman off, and now our other best player,  Dack off. We'll be hanging on for 15 mins now although the weather is starting to make it impossible cor both sides. A lot oc standing water on the pitch. 

Silly subs them for me also, I just think he shows some class when combining with Dack, far better than Samuel

Archived