BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Message Board's New Format/Layout

25 minutes ago, tomphil said:

When they are going retro on the kits i'd like to see them hark back to the late 80's or early 90's versions for a change instead of every few years these powder blue affairs. We know the history but it's more likely something to do with the suppliers and what they have to hand !

I think the late sponsor deal also dictated a pale blue usage so the sponsor's logo could been seen. 

I don't go along with colours being chosen months in advance of shirt issue. 

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

I think the late sponsor deal also dictated a pale blue usage so the sponsor's logo could been seen. 

I don't go along with colours being chosen months in advance of shirt issue. 

That's a fair point worth considering.

23 minutes ago, philipl said:

Not feeling terribly well.

Thought drugs were affecting me when I saw it- then I realised I am not on any drugs!

On instagram you get bright vivid flashing colours plus the odd pink elephant or ?  albatross,  or so I've been told,  allegedly. Definitely no Man City blue.

7 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Thanks to you and JB for detailed and understandable responses. 

With Rovers biggest and best fan MB adopting this seasons colour scheme I hope the Club do not take it as a thumbs up for a longer use of insipid blue.

COYB. 

Oh that we had such influence...???

1 hour ago, Cherry Blue said:

Agree with you Jim even if it was the original colour.

Pale Man City blue was not the original colour of Rovers first kit. It was white. 

We have used this insipid shade of pale blue just about 10 times in our full history, yes half of those occasions were in the very early years.

The Logo looks like the flag of Japan, badly washed on one half. 

Edited by AllRoverAsia

The color is awful, the main font looks like it was designed on an Atari in 1979, but a part from that is good to go.....

Appreciate the effort but it looks awful, if it's not broke don't fix it a wise man once said...