BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Message Board's New Format/Layout

14 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

Don't worry, I'm working on the grey theme right now...

The colour of your posts are driving me insane - it makes it look like i've highlighted your post to warn you!

Having been in the private chat thread relating to the redesign and not understanding a word of all the technical jargon that the guys use, all I can say that I/we are extremely grateful that @OnePhilT and @StubbsUK plus the other technical backroom staff put in the hours and hours of their own free time to make the redesign happen.

Ditto all of our moderators, particularly @K-Hod and @Tom who again spend hours each day going through threads/responding to reports, which basically means that without our moderators the forums wouldn't be able to stay open.

• Like 6

Just now, Kamy100 said:

Having been in the private chat thread relating to the redesign and not understanding a word of all the technical jargon that the guys use, all I can say that I/we are extremely grateful that @OnePhilT and @StubbsUK plus the other technical backroom staff put in the hours and hours of their own free time to make the redesign happen.

Ditto all of our moderators, particularly @K-Hod and @Tom who again spend hours each day going through threads/responding to reports, which basically means that without our moderators the forums wouldn't be able to stay open.

Everyone in this thread can see that Phil worked on the problems all Sunday.

To clarify, that's working all Sunday, for free, just to give people a website.

I'd urge everyone that uses this forum to consider that before belting about negativities whether it's on here, twitter or anywhere else. Everyone working on it does it totally for free, in their spare time. Some of the nonsense which has seen really important people behind the scenes leave the website in the past is disgraceful.

• Like 6

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

I'll reiterate the effort from K-Hod and Tom. Being a mod kicked my arse at times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Everyone in this thread can see that Phil worked on the problems all Sunday.

To clarify, that's working all Sunday, for free, just to give people a website.

I'd urge everyone that uses this forum to consider that before belting about negativities whether it's on here, twitter or anywhere else. Everyone working on it does it totally for free, in their spare time. Some of the nonsense which has seen really important people behind the scenes leave the website in the past is disgraceful.

I’m not sure what to make of that. Negative opinions about the football team, or negative comments about the site or admin?

The latter, I completely agree. People who help out on any voluntary basis are the real heroes out there. They deserve everyone’s respect, whether you are with their personal views or not.

Just now, Stuart said:

I’m not sure what to make of that. Negative opinions about the football team, or negative comments about the site or admin?

The latter, I completely agree. People who help out on any voluntary basis are the real heroes out there. They deserve everyone’s respect, whether you are with their personal views or not.

About the forum - I'm often as negative as you can be about the team!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

@Biz Can you go to back to that same page (Summer Transfer Window page 357), do a page refresh, and see if it's now fixed?

Fixed - the only time it does it now is when there’s a quote outside the limits- see below 

33C1701C-1415-4B06-A32B-F210E3CB8492.png

• Backroom

Every individual post now seems to have a tiny amount of 'scroll' on it instead of being fixed, making scrolling the page quite difficult.

Samsung Galaxy A70, Android Pie