Sign in to follow this  
Mercer

Message Board's New Format/Layout

8 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

@Biz Can you go to back to that same page (Summer Transfer Window page 357), do a page refresh, and see if it's now fixed?

Fixed - the only time it does it now is when there’s a quote outside the limits- see below 

33C1701C-1415-4B06-A32B-F210E3CB8492.png

Every individual post now seems to have a tiny amount of 'scroll' on it instead of being fixed, making scrolling the page quite difficult.

Samsung Galaxy A70, Android Pie

Yeah just noticed. I've undone my fix. It needs looking at properly rather than in between my other work. I will take a look when I have time.

I've put in a new fix for the white-space issue to the right of the main content. This actually happened on all devices due to Google Ads and certain posts that overflowed the page width, but iOS made it worse by zooming right out to show the full width of all that white-space. At the same time, the iOS vertical scroll lagging issue shouldn't be present, either.

Hoping that's it for now, but any problems, please let us know.

I'm aware of an issue with the Twitter sign up/sign in feature, although that has been present for yonks. I will take a look at that next, or may even just disable it.