BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dyche

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a "no-brainer" for Dyche were he to be offered the job. He lives in Kettering, barely 25 miles away  and would surely jump at the chance to manage a bigger club just down the road.

As an aside, surely it's not asking too much of these multi-millionaire managers to buy and house and live in the areas where they are working ? 

Can't see Everton going for Dyche to be honest. I don't think he's a big enough name for them under the new money man, or someone who plays attractive football.

The best fit in my opinion would be Mark Hughes. 

I think a few clubs will be watching Marco Silva too.

To be honest he would be mad not to pick Everton over Leicester and Burnley should the opportunity arise , Everton have some wonderful players and an owner who isn't shy in getting the chequebook out . Leaving our obvious feeling aside for Burnley , what Dyche has achieved there has been remarkable , he really has polished a turd . I was convinced that this year they would really struggle having lost Gray Keane and the Heaton to injury but there they are sat in the top 10 , the top 5-6 clubs are out of bounds to British managers these days so Everton is about the best club Dyche could get

1 hour ago, AJW said:

To be honest he would be mad not to pick Everton over Leicester and Burnley should the opportunity arise , Everton have some wonderful players and an owner who isn't shy in getting the chequebook out . Leaving our obvious feeling aside for Burnley , what Dyche has achieved there has been remarkable , he really has polished a turd . I was convinced that this year they would really struggle having lost Gray Keane and the Heaton to injury but there they are sat in the top 10 , the top 5-6 clubs are out of bounds to British managers these days so Everton is about the best club Dyche could get

Very true but the season is a long way from being over ! 

His stock is high , come January things may have changed...

Hasn't Big Sam said after the Leicester job came available that he still isn't interested in management at this stage

I don't see Everton wanted Dyche. will West Ham? doesn't seem big enough for the job as they been linked Mancini and Pellegrini 

after reading a couple of newspaper article is appears that Dyche is 2nd choice behind Ancelotti. I hope Dyche get their Everton job. deserve it for his success at that lot. who would Burnley go for would be anyone guess? 

also read in those article that Everton under 23's manager David unsworth wants the job as does Phil Neville 

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hasn't Big Same said after the Leicester job came available that he still isn't interested in management at this stage

I don't see Everton wanted Dyche. will West Ham? doesn't seem big enough for the job as they been linked Mancini and Pellegrini 

Do you ever have a nosey on grand old team should imagine the fans might have some sway.

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hasn't Big Sam said after the Leicester job came available that he still isn't interested in management at this stage

after reading a couple of newspaper article is appears that Dyche is 2nd choice behind Ancelotti. I hope Dyche get their Everton job. deserve it for his success at that lot. who would Burnley go for would be anyone guess? 

also read in those article that Everton under 23's manager David unsworth wants the job as does Phil Neville 

As posted yesterday, Mancini is the 'dark horse' for Goodison - has some serious backing there, as does Dyche.

5 hours ago, darrenrover said:

All depends what Dyche gets down the road, particularly so if as rumoured he's on a seriously significant, annual profit share.

If Everton wanted to they could easily trump Burnley regarding the finances, would be down to him. Farhad moshiri weighs in at 2.4 billion USD doubling dyches current salary would be loose change.

Chris Coleman is always in the running. His managerial record before Wales was woeful. He was best mates with Gary speed and Welsh and I think something just clicked in the camp. I honestly think if he leaves the Wales post it's all down hill for him after. 

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Can’t believe we have a thread about the manager of ‘that lot’.

Have a word with yourselves!

I created the thread as I was getting all excited about the possibility of their manager leaving and their impending meltdown ?

Wouldnt be surprised if he turned them all down to stay in the cushy little number he has right now. Get relegated, its fine - thats their model and to be fair he has done very well with it by getting them back up. He is basically unsackable where he is but were he to go elsewhere he might only last a season or two.

11 hours ago, Stuart said:

Can’t believe we have a thread about the manager of ‘that lot’.

Have a word with yourselves!

Unfortunately, through events at both clubs we have turned into the burnley fans of 2001. 

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mancini is a loose cannon for me. Would be awful appointment imo

A manager who has won 12 major trophies including 3 consecutive Serie A titles and an English Premier League and FA Cup - some "loose cannon".

There will be football fans up and down the country mightily relieved that Chaddy is not sat in their club's boardroom!

Archived