BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

31 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

He's finally cracked:D Cass the Cat has at least predicted a Rovers win. @J*B you said you'd find him. FIND HIM!

In all seriousness, this guy is brilliant and I want to give him some BRFCS backing. If anyone can find him or knows him or can do a bat call so he turns up more, please send him my way.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, J*B said:

In all seriousness, this guy is brilliant and I want to give him some BRFCS backing. If anyone can find him or knows him or can do a bat call so he turns up more, please send him my way.

He's on twitter, I'm not or I'd contact him https://twitter.com/roverseas I only just noticed that at the end of the video are his contact details.

7 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Imo the fact we're going into this game minus the suspended Samuel, Bennett and Smallwood and the injured Chapman shows what a poor choice it was not to play the game originally.

Hoping for, but not really expecting, a vital three points. Think we're going to need Dack to have a blinder as I dont see muxh inspiration coming from elsewhere from those available.

Smallwood not suspended still a booking away onle bennett and smallwood

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

If the Wigan game wasn't seen as 'big enough' by some posters/fans then surely they can see the importance of this one. A loss in this game would take away one of the games in hand advantage that many have been using to excuse our poor start.

Combine the importance of this game with the losses of Chapman (aka "Plan B") and Bennett. Two hugely important players.

Tuesday is going to be a big test. Fleetwood are no pushovers and find themselves on the same points as us, albeit having played one more game. If they overtake us tomorrow that would leave us 8th. We'd be 12 points from Wigan and 2 points from 6th place. What an awful position for a club considered to do well in this league + with all the 'funding' many had praised our owners for this summer.

A loss can't be excused.

Like the preview!

A must win.

Absolutely no excuses. 

Raya /  Nyambe, Downing, Mulgrew, Doyle / Conway, Smallwood, Whittingham / Dack/ Graham, Nuttall

Go for it from the off.

Rovers to win 3-1. Goals from Dack, Graham and Nuttall.  A star is born.

Just now, Mercer said:

Like the preview!

A must win.

Absolutely no excuses. 

Raya /  Nyambe, Downing, Mulgrew, Doyle / Conway, Smallwood, Whittingham / Dack/ Graham, Nuttall

Go for it from the off.

Rovers to win 3-1. Goals from Dack, Graham and Nuttall.  A star is born.

You'd think Nuttall would be primed for a chance tomorrow. With Bennett & Chapman both out there's a serious lack of pace and youthful exuberance in the team.

I'd be very disappointed if Antonsson gets an opportunity over Nuttall. I'd much rather save that lad for replacing a tired winger as, in my opinion, that is all his ability calls for: a replacement for a better, out of breath player.

28 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/october/preview-rovers-v-fleetwood/

No pressure, it's a 'free hit'. He's like Mr Motivator. Mowbrayvator?.... Nah, doesn't work:)

Anyway, here's Tony and the boys camping it up in training

Image result for mr motivator gif

I hope mowbray doesn't read this site or you son are in for a right ear flicking

Fleetwood Town FC, formed 1997. I still can't get my head around us playing them in a league match, let alone that if they beat us they'll go above us in the table.

Looking at our 'attacking options', Mowbray's inherent fear of any opposition, I believe we'll lose on Tuesday night.

Rovers 1, Fleetwood 2

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I had to check but very good. Not one of the three though. All 3 have been mentioned on this site in the last month or so for one reason or another. Only 1 Is still playing.

Mosh Jorris?

Archived