BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Hasta said:

If a player collects his 5th booking tonight they miss the Barnet game.

If a player collects his 5th on Saturday against Barnet, would they serve their ban for the Checkatrade game on Tuesday?

I'm pretty sure that would be the case.

9 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

He said: “I don’t think our club has ever played a Premier League champion and last time I was at Ewood as a player with Manchester City we were just denying Alan Shearer and company the championship on a Tuesday evening.

So I have good memories.

Not that good a memory, it was a bank holiday Monday!

26 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I though you wanted DJ?;)

I'm sure a lot of managers would want to come here. With the facilities, the biggest budget in this division and no Board to keep an eye on you it must be a managers dream!

I'd take them both over Mowbray. Could give DJ a few games as caretaker and see how he gets on.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/fleetwood-town-fc/town-chairman-pilley-relishes-rovers-clash-1-8831996

Not good from our POV but it really is a bit of a fairy tale if you're a Fleetwood fan, especially one that used to follow them in their non-league days.

Anyone know how many they are bringing? I remember them taking a few to North End a season or two ago.

Archived