BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tom said:

Not at Ewood tonight, instead I'm on my way back from Alton Towers.

So far sounds like I took the more exciting option!

Enjoy that 40mpg average speed zone on the M6 northbound. Bloody ridiculous. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Junior Hoilett, late of this parish, has put promotion chasing Cardiff, managed by Rovers reject Neil Warnock, one up against Derby County

They’re playing Ipswich. 

Just now, Boaty said:

All 3 miles of it?

It’s the principle. 

Just now, Tom said:

Not at Ewood tonight, instead I'm on my way back from Alton Towers.

So far sounds like I took the more exciting option!

You know what Tom, I'm not due back in France until next week and I haven't gone tonight either. I feel guilty not going in honesty but my heart just isn't in it.

I was at Wigan on Saturday and I was amazed by how many Blackburners were in Wigan town centre, not going to the game but just on a day out.

I'm certain that if the club got their act together, denounced external involvement and influence, we'd all be back in droves. Give us our heart back and put a team on the park that makes sense and we can believe in, the crowds would double and the spirit may return. We don't want to watch and pay for lazy dross!

Just now, Boaty said:

Dack is starting to improve rapidly after a slow start to the season. 

I don't wish to be contentious but why do you think that? From what I've seen he still flatters to deceive and needs to pull his finger out in order to live up to his reputation at this level.As do his colleagues I hasten to add. 

Archived