BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening on radio lancs. You can hear individual fans shouting negative comments in frustration whilst the commentary is happening . Booed off at half time. Doesn't sound like a classic and if the second half mirrors the first I should imagine the next few days will be very negative as frustration levels rise to new heights. Everybody still believe TM is the tactical genius to get us up. I'm starting to doubt he will get us in the top 6. 

Stick Nuttall on in place of Antonsson at half time, he's got pace, power and is scoring for fun. Put him up top with Graham and give Dack a free role sat behind the front 2. Put Mulgrew in midfield sat in front of a back 3, give the fullbacks licence to bomb on whilst Charlie and Richie sit in where necessary.

Stop buggering about Mowbray we need to win, have some bollocks.

COYB!!

10 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Another poor ref.  They were bad in the champ...these are on another level again.

Needs a moment of magic in this game. Not sure we have anyone bar Dack who can do it....and he'll be subbed after 65 min!

Nuttal to come on and bag the winner. No excuses not to start him after and he becomes a starter along side graham and scores 25 goals this season and takes us up.

10 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I don't wish to be contentious but why do you think that? From what I've seen he still flatters to deceive and needs to pull his finger out in order to live up to his reputation at this level.As do his colleagues I hasten to add. 

Looks one of the only ones capable of making things happen. Lively against Portsmouth and Wigan and again tonight.

2 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Stick Nuttall on in place of Antonsson at half time, he's got pace, power and is scoring for fun. Put him up top with Graham and give Dack a free role sat behind the front 2. Put Mulgrew in midfield sat in front of a back 3, give the fullbacks licence to bomb on whilst Charlie and Richie sit in where necessary.

Stop buggering about Mowbray we need to win, have some bollocks.

COYB!!

I wouldn't hold my breath for those changes ;)

Archived