BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

Mowbray, Venus and Lowe need bombing out.

All the apologists out there need to grow a pair, admit they were wrong and apologise to the rest of us.

Had dinner tonight with a couple from Cardiff who still can't believe their luck in snaring Warnock from us.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Why. He will be back with the kids next week. This is a man's league

Well a goal on your first appearance for the first team should help, along with all the other evidence. Plus it's not like the others are keeping him out on form. Also what kind of message would it be to send the kid back after he has done everything asked and more both at U23 and 1st team level (admittedly brief so far)? It's tantamount to saying form and performance are irrelevant and even TM isn't that stupid.

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Mowbray, Venus and Lowe need bombing out.

All the apogists out there need to grow a pair, admit they were wrong and apologise to the rest of us.

Had dinner tonight with a couple from Cardiff who still can't believe their luck in snaring Warnock from us.

You’ll be back predicting a win come November 18 at Bury, Mercer - Mowbray or no Mowbray.

Just now, 47er said:

The only line left to the apologists is "if he's sacked we'll get someone worse".

Given Venkys record, its a fair call and I've said it myself.

What a terrible situation we are in.

There in is the problem. They could very easily bring somebody worse in. If we had a board of directors and I was on it I'd be having him and the coaching staff in tomorrow morning and promoting Johnno to first team coach . Lowe and Venus can blow up the balls and put out the cones.

1 win in 5, six points out of those games. Basically confirmation we're doing nothing at all this season. 

It'll be another season hanging around the edges of the playoffs without doing anything, like under Bowyer but a division below. Can't wait......

Awful result but not surprising considering the team we put out.

I don't believe Mowbray is totally responsible for picking the team week in, week out if I'm honest: I really don't believe he's so inept.

I really do believe that there are some who attend Ewood on a regular basis, who know how to motivate men, co-ordinate a team and have a reasonable knowledge of football that would make a much better fist of getting us promoted than the current shower of sh1t that are currently masquerading as managers and coaches at Ewood. I know for a fact that they'd certainly sort matters upstairs as well given an opportunity.

Fair play to Fleetwood, what they've achieved is admirable and without wishing to appear either patronising or arrogant, we're BLACKBURN ROVERS FFS, I really still can't believe we're debating drawing at home to them in the league.

Mowbray, if you really have been responsible solely for our transfer policy, team selections, squad fitness, tactics and substitutions then you're in the wrong job. I cannot get my head around there not being other factors involved.

I'm one p1ssed off Rovers fan!

Just now, frosty said:

1 win in 5, six points out of those games. Basically confirmation we're doing nothing at all this season. 

It'll be another season hanging around the edges of the playoffs without doing anything, like under Bowyer but a division below. Can't wait......

Yup - then what happens next season and the one after that? We have been here before albeit a division above.

Just now, frosty said:

Absolutely. We’ve just snuck into the play-offs courtesy of that heroic draw, but by the time Bury swings around we’ll be back out. It I’ll happen all bloody season long yet some can’t or won’t see it.

My first reaction on his appointment was that Mowbray was a poor choice and did not deserve the job . He's nothing since to disappoint. We might scrape the play-offs but it's unlikely. The team doesn't look hungry enough and we continue to  make silly mistakes at the back. Is there any point in getting rid of him though when the club "management" is likely to come up with another "left-field" candidate who's likely to be no better? 

Just now, Skiptonrover said:

Disappointing performance deserved the draw should have got a penalty though judging from the shouts from the BE, players don't seem to be gelling just yet but there will & fresh faces need bringing in that much is obvious.

Please dont use the G word

Just now, jim mk2 said:

My first reaction on his appointment was that Mowbray was a poor choice and did not deserve the job . He's nothing since to disappoint. We might scrape the play-offs but it's unlikely. The team doesn't look hungry enough and we continue to  make silly mistakes at the back. Is there any point in getting rid of him though when the club "management" is likely to come up with another "left-field" candidate who's likely to be no better? 

Could anyone do worse with this squad? We are not going to get relegated thats pretty certain. Its worth a roll of the dice as we have no choce but to get promoted - do you think TM will bring that?

12 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Sounds like Fleetwood finished the stronger team, why did Mowbray take Antonsson off and put a full-back on.

I think Mowbray is frightened of his own shadow, we'll be mid-table by the time we kick-off again in the league.

Because Antonsson contributes the square root of zero.

Poor performance.  Mundane, slow footbal...mundane squad, mundane manager.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Please dont use the G word

Just my opinion mate, it's never seems to be a settled side with injuries & suspensions 1 minute someone comes in next minute someone else comes in. I'd like to see ward back in the defence is he injured or out of favour?

Archived