BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SEX PESTS IN PARLIAMENT (and elsewhere)

Should have been sacked, as should any MP or minister. Fallons excuse that he wasn't up to the standards of the Armed Forces is mis-placed, if he's not fit to represent the Armed Forces, he's not fit to represent his constituency. And as for the rubbish about what was acceptable 10 or 12 years ago - that just confirms he is pretty unrepentant.

7 minutes ago, Mike E said:

I have some unease with this list and it's original source. Besides some on the list are things like, had an affair / had a relationship with a researcher. Whilst an affair is obviously not a good thing, it's not sexual harassment.

• Backroom

You would think if any of it were untrue the blog would be taken down by now.

Lists like this always look dodgy and I'm not sure how much of it I'm willing to believe. This whole thing makes me wonder if it's a ruse to generate another snap election, capitalising on the (long-needed) cultural shift towards eradicating sexism.

11 hours ago, Mike E said:

Take a look at Will Wragg. A video exists of three males urinating on him.

Some of them are handsy, a bit too touchy feely. Power might have got to their heads a bit. Then there is him. He went the full whack. 

OK half a dozen I had heard about already.

This is going to be explosive.

It goes from the hetero to the homo- should be no difference in standards whatever they might be.

Shacking up between two single people working for the same large employer to extra-marital affairs (about a quarter of them) to getting staff pregnant. Are they sackable offenses other than rank hypocrisy?

Then how are we going to deal with female MPs/Ministers who are, shall we say, easy lays? Are they to be stigmatised while boys who cannot keep it in their pants are cheered on?

But what if one of these ladies used her seniority to oblige sexual favours? No different from Fallon (who has terrible taste in women if we are honest) but the press treatment will be totally different. And what if (and I believe this is the real issue with one I'd heard about) the female Minister is truly rubbish but slept her way to the Cabinet table?

Then there are the predators and utterly creepy who probably only make up a quarter of the list. They most certainly need drumming out. 

Some prominent anti-Brexiteers on that list. Plus a couple of local MPs.

This is all just a watered down version of what truly goes on/has gone on.  Mission accomplished that by sending down Rolf, Stuart Hall and Fred the weatherman that people would quickly get sidetracked and forget about missing dossiers and paedo rings. Shameful really.

Archived